4213 Falls River Ave, Raleigh, NC 276143 beds, 3 baths, 2,750 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $379,000
- Price/sqft: $138
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces, 462 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,750 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Parcel #: 172904528256000
- Zillow Home ID: 60537267
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4213 Falls River Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Raleigh market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 24.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 31.6% lower than in Raleigh, and 19.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help North Raleigh home values rise more quickly than other regions in Raleigh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Raleigh home values.
- 4217 Falls River Ave Raleigh, NC$332K332,437
- 4209 Falls River Ave Raleigh, NC$379K442,822
- 4221 Falls River Ave Raleigh, NC$343K32.52,549
- 4205 Falls River Ave Raleigh, NC$378K43.52,970
- 4225 Falls River Ave Raleigh, NC$345K43.52,613
- 4210 Falls River Ave Raleigh, NC$360K--2.52,481
- 1912 Hornbeck Ct Raleigh, NC$344K332,500
- 2019 Hopeton Ave Raleigh, NC$405K433,092
- 4201 Falls River Ave Raleigh, NC$333K32.52,392
- 1916 Hornbeck Ct Raleigh, NC$308K--32,360
- 1920 Hornbeck Ct Raleigh, NC$338K332,245
- 2023 Hopeton Ave Raleigh, NC$407K--32,965
- 4220 Falls River Ave Raleigh, NC$364K--2.52,250
- 1924 Hornbeck Ct Raleigh, NC$401K442,946
- 2027 Hopeton Ave Raleigh, NC$442K443,611
- 4301 Falls River Ave Raleigh, NC$344K332,724
- 4117 Falls River Ave Raleigh, NC$384K32.52,872
- 4234 Falls River Ave Raleigh, NC$390K--3.53,265
- 1928 Hornbeck Ct Raleigh, NC$311K32.52,322
- 1911 Hornbeck Ct Raleigh, NC$428K--2.53,291
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.