4213 Hickory Creek Ln, Edmond, OK 730345 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,390 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
Exceptional north Edmond neighborhood - 1/2 mile from I-35, great location. Soccer/sports field right across the street, along with playground and 2 fishing ponds.
- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2011
- 56 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $70
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2010 for $48,000
- Price/sqft: $152
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 602 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Split level
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,390 sqft
- Lot depth: 282
- Lot width: 155
- Parcel #: 205891000
- Zillow Home ID: 69167172
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4213 Hickory Creek Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 73034, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 34.1% lower than in Edmond, and 2.6% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 73034 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Edmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73034 home values.
- 4205 Hickory Creek Ln Edmond, OK$499K443,332
- 6209 N Sooner Rd Edmond, OK$297K42.52,116
- 4112 Hickory Creek Ln Edmond, OK$386K432,759
- 4111 Hickory Creek Ln Edmond, OK$540K43.53,766
- 4104 Hickory Creek Ln Edmond, OK$526K43.13,579
- 4103 Hickory Creek Ln Edmond, OK$402K432,732
- 6400 N Sooner Rd Edmond, OK$211K32.52,000
- 5708 Pecan Grove Pl Edmond, OK$455K43.53,115
- 5717 Pecan Grove Pl Edmond, OK$510K43.53,286
- 5716 Pecan Grove Pl Edmond, OK$437K43.52,896
- 4207 Crimson Bluff Way Edmond, OK$740K454,676
- 4240 Wake Forest Rd Edmond, OK$312K32.52,179
- 6210 N Sooner Rd Edmond, OK$181K31.51,263
- 5914 Pecan Grove Pl Edmond, OK$351K442,901
- 5915 Pecan Grove Pl Edmond, OK$478K443,382
- 4119 Crimson Bluff Way Edmond, OK$536K43.53,649
- 4017 Hickory Creek Ln Edmond, OK$524K433,318
- 4111 Crimson Bluff Way Edmond, OK$613K43.54,145
- 4200 Wake Forest Rd Edmond, OK$225K42.51,957
- 4009 Hickory Creek Ln Edmond, OK$440K43.52,971
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!