4213 Melton Rd, Milton, FL 325830.38 acres
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- 293 days on Zillow
- Lot depth: 322
- Lot width: 225
- Last sold: Nov 2007 for $56,000
- MLS #: 454406
- Parcel #: 151N285120003000050
- Zillow Home ID: 47881533
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4213 Melton Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32583, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.6% higher than in Milton, and 69.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32583 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Milton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32583 home values.
- Melton Rd Bagdad, FL------770
- 4237 Melton Rd Milton, FL$117K321,284
- 4233 Melton Rd Milton, FL$100K321,410
- 4233 Melton Rd Milton, FL--------
- 4241 Melton Rd Milton, FL$112K321,284
- 4166 Woodville Rd Milton, FL$274K323,586
- 4176 Woodville Rd Milton, FL$65K31.51,278
- 4243 Melton Rd Milton, FL$116K321,283
- 4242 Melton Rd Milton, FL$72K321,296
- 4225 Melton Rd Milton, FL--Studio----
- 4201 Garcon Point Rd Milton, FL$87K1--1,033
- 4232 Woodville Rd Milton, FL$133K532,439
- 4268 Woodville Rd Milton, FL$95K321,434
- 4249 Melton Rd Milton, FL$119K321,441
- 4268 Woodville Rd Milton, FL$87K421,434
- 4255 Melton Rd Milton, FL$96K321,421
- Warren Rd Bagdad, FL--------
- 4255 Melton Rd Milton, FL$123K321,437
- 4225 Woodville Rd Milton, FL$49K21672
- 4250 Melton Rd Milton, FL$63K211,326
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!