- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4214 Garibaldi Ave, Jacksonville, FL 322103 beds, 2 baths, 2,665 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 9,900 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1926
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2010 for $205,000
- Parking: 418 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,665 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 90
- Parcel #: 1025690000
- Zillow Home ID: 44500763
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4214 Garibaldi Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Venetia market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 39.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 61% less than in Jacksonville, and 16.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Venetia home values rise more quickly than other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Venetia home values.
- 5462 Cellini Way Jacksonville, FL$374K432,474
- 4220 Garibaldi Ave Jacksonville, FL$660K43.54,245
- 4215 Timuquana Rd Jacksonville, FL$257K32.52,350
- 4209 Timuquana Rd Jacksonville, FL$144K321,625
- 4221 Timuquana Rd Jacksonville, FL$143K221,596
- 5472 Cellini Way Jacksonville, FL$150K321,490
- 4211 Garibaldi Ave Jacksonville, FL$170K321,684
- 4229 Timuquana Rd Jacksonville, FL$146K221,535
- 4219 Garibaldi Ave Jacksonville, FL$153K221,425
- 5446 Cellini Way Jacksonville, FL$169K321,940
- 4232 Garibaldi Ave Jacksonville, FL$325K322,457
- 4227 Garibaldi Ave Jacksonville, FL$184K321,456
- 4235 Timuquana Rd Jacksonville, FL$143K321,536
- 4160 Garibaldi Ave Jacksonville, FL$209K322,184
- 4175 Timuquana Rd Jacksonville, FL$149K221,448
- 4214 Genoa Ave Jacksonville, FL$144K21.51,375
- 4233 Garibaldi Ave Jacksonville, FL$190K321,990
- 4206 Genoa Ave Jacksonville, FL$256K422,000
- 4220 Genoa Ave Jacksonville, FL$138K311,361
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.