This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
* 3 story single family house with 4bedrooms, 3.5 baths
* Approximately 2,873 sq ft interior with separate living room, dining room and family room
* Gourmet kitchen with granite countertops, maple cabinets and stainless steel appliances
* 2 car attached garage
* Pre-wired for surround sound system
* Built-in Security system
* Video Intercom system
* Dual zone central A/C and heating system
* High Efficiency Tankless water heater
* Prewired for DSL and 4 telephone lines
* Excellent Palo Alto schools- Juana Briones Elementary, Terman Middle and Gunn High School (buyer to verify availability)
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- Views: 1,040 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Dec 2007 for $1,675,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Garage - Attached, On street, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Metal
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 2,873 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Zillow Home ID: 2146923338
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $1.8-2.36M.
Market guideZillow predicts Charleston Meadow home values will rise 8% next year, compared to a 7.1% rise for Palo Alto as a whole. Among Charleston Meadow homes, this home is valued 22.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 26.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Charleston Meadow, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 75% lower than in Palo Alto, and 98.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Charleston Meadow home values rise more quickly than other regions in Palo Alto.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Charleston Meadow home values.
Nearby Schools in Palo Alto
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!