4214 Sioux Ln, Mchenry, IL 600503 beds, 1 bath, 900 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $77,500
- Price/sqft: $86
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space, 638 sqft
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 900 sqft
- Parcel #: 0934277012
- Zillow Home ID: 5027167
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4214 Sioux Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60050, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.8% less than in McHenry, and 653.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 60050 home values rise more quickly than other regions in McHenry.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60050 home values.
- 4216 Sioux Ln Mchenry, IL$138K----994
- 4218 Sioux Ln Mchenry, IL$146K321,800
- 4211 Ponca St Mchenry, IL$124K321,400
- 4209 Ponca St Mchenry, IL$86K----720
- 4206 Sioux Ln Mchenry, IL$148K----1,440
- 4213 Ponca St Mchenry, IL$127K----1,368
- 4220 Sioux Ln Mchenry, IL$129K321,260
- 4215 Ponca St Mchenry, IL$126K----1,116
- 4207 Ponca St Mchenry, IL$84K311,536
- 4217 Ponca St Mchenry, IL$126K321,008
- 4201 Ponca St Mchenry, IL$124K----1,320
- 4219 Ponca St Mchenry, IL$136K----918
- Sioux Ln Mchenry, IL--------
- 4221 Ponca St Mchenry, IL$129K----1,232
- 4210 Ponca St Mchenry, IL$130K----1,428
- 4208 Ponca St Mchenry, IL$136K----1,132
- 4212 Ponca St Mchenry, IL$120K----823
- 4206 Ponca St Mchenry, IL$84K3--1,056
- 4304 Sioux Ln Mchenry, IL$165K331,687
- 4214 Ponca St Mchenry, IL$121K42912
Nearby Schools in McHenry
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292