A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 2008
- Views: 1,214 all time views
- HOA Fee: $405/mo
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Other
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Last sold: Jun 2015 for $654,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $688
- Flooring: Laminate
- Hot Tub/Spa
- View: City
- System Locale: CARETS
- Common Walls: Attached
- Cooking Appliances: Built-Ins
- Rooms: LivingRoom
- Parking Type: Other
- Appliances: Gas Or Electric Dryer Hookup
- Eating Areas: Dining Area
- Heating Type: Central Furnace
- Legal Disclosures: CommissionToBuyerAgent (N)
- Pool Descriptions: Community Pool
- Square Footage Source: Vendor Enhanced (N)
- Legal Disclosures: Other (N)
- Parking Type: Community Garage
- Association Amenities: Other
- Security Safety: Other
- Cooking Appliances: Range Hood
- Lot Size Source: Vendor Enhanced (N)
- Parking Type: Underground
- Parking Type: Tandem
- Association Rules: PetsPermitted
- Appliances: Ice Maker
- Legal Disclosures: Coastal Commission Restrictions
- Listing Status: Pending
- Parking Type: Assigned
- Security Safety: Carbon Monoxide Detector(s)
- Association Amenities: Guest Parking
- CARETS Listing Status: Pending
- ListingAgreement: Lease
- Rooms: Master Bedroom
- SpecialConditions: Standard Sale
- Levels: Two Level
- Levels: Top Level (N)
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 4
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 119
- Floor size: 950 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Parcel #: 4230032097
- Unit floor #: 4
- Zillow Home ID: 95712229
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $540-700K.
Neighborhood: Del Rey
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Del Rey, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 81.4% less than in Los Angeles, and 87.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Del Rey home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Del Rey home values.
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.