- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4216 Francis Ave N, Seattle, WA 981032 beds, 1 bath, 1,960 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2010 for $460,000
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Concrete, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 2 spaces
- Partial basement, 980 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,960 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 8129701120
- Zillow Home ID: 49084592
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4216 Francis Avenue N
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Fremont market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 23.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 10% less than in Seattle, and 32.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Fremont home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Fremont home values.
- 4220 Francis Ave N Seattle, WA$744K422,350
- 4212 Francis Ave N Seattle, WA$722K322,000
- 4224 Francis Ave N Seattle, WA$754K52.753,530
- 458 N 42nd St Seattle, WA$782K432,480
- 460 N 42nd St Seattle, WA$695K321,800
- 454 N 42nd St Seattle, WA$752K412,180
- 4236 Francis Ave N Seattle, WA$655KStudio32,430
- 4221 Dayton Ave N Seattle, WA$636K321,610
- 4217 Dayton Ave N Seattle, WA$535K411,490
- 4223 Dayton Ave N Seattle, WA$462K21890
- 463 N 43rd St Seattle, WA$504K211,090
- 4215 Dayton Ave N Seattle, WA$613K511,550
- 464 N 42nd St Seattle, WA$562K21.751,760
- 4227 Dayton Ave N Seattle, WA$745K41.752,370
- 4217 Francis Ave N Seattle, WA$512K------
- 4233 Dayton Ave N Seattle, WA$595K31.52,000
- 4207 Dayton Ave N Seattle, WA$526K321,340
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.