- Built in 1972
- 47 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,375 all time views
- 11 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $232
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $380,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete, Tile
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Association Fees Include \ Common Area Electricity, Association Fees Include \ Exterior Painting, Association Fees Include \ Insurance - Common Area, Association Fees Include \ Maintenance - Common Area, Association Fees Include \ Maintenance - Exterior, Association Fees Include \ Management Fee, Association Fees Include \ Reserves, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Breakfast Nook, Family Room \ Other, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Detached, Heating \ Central Forced Air - Gas, HOA Amenities \ Club House, HOA Amenities \ Community Pool, HOA Amenities \ Playground, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Community Facility, Pool \ In Ground, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Sewer - Public, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Subclass \ Townhouse, Utilities \ Individual Electric Meters, Utilities \ Individual Gas Meters, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Water \ Public
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,298 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1974
- Parcel #: 483 009814700
- Zillow Home ID: 24999518
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $350-450K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 94587 home values will rise 5.6% next year, compared to a 5.5% rise for Union City as a whole. Among 94587 homes, this home is 25.6% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 7.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94587, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Union City, and 46.7% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94587 home values.
|4214 Miramonte Way Union City, CA||$342K||2||1||875|
|4218 Miramonte Way Union City, CA||$477K||4||2.5||1,632|
|4220 Miramonte Way Union City, CA||$343K||2||1||875|
|4210 Miramonte Way Union City, CA||$341K||2||1||875|
|4224 Miramonte Way Union City, CA||$342K||2||1||875|
|4208 Miramonte Way Union City, CA||$359K||2||1.5||1,054|
|4225 Miramonte Way Union City, CA||$524K||4||3||1,600|
|4226 Miramonte Way Union City, CA||$437K||4||1.5||1,430|
|4211 Chapalla Way Union City, CA||$474K||4||2.5||1,632|
|4206 Miramonte Way Union City, CA||$411K||3||1.5||1,298|
|4227 Miramonte Way Union City, CA||$535K||4||2.5||1,600|
|4213 Chapalla Way Union City, CA||$380K||3||1.5||1,155|
|4228 Miramonte Way Union City, CA||$409K||3||1.5||1,298|
|4215 Chapalla Way Union City, CA||$430K||2||1.5||1,054|
|4204 Miramonte Way Union City, CA||$360K||2||1.5||1,054|
|4229 Miramonte Way Union City, CA||$408K||3||1.5||1,298|
|4217 Chapalla Way Union City, CA||$409K||3||1.5||1,298|
|3700 Horner St Union City, CA||$483K||3||1||1,035|
|4230 Miramonte Way Union City, CA||$382K||3||1.5||1,155|
|4219 Chapalla Way Union City, CA||$380K||3||1.5||1,155|
Nearby Schools in Union City
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!