42160 Chenopod Dr, Hemet, CA 925443 beds, 3 baths, 2,380 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Sitting on an elevated lot, you have a 360 degree view overlooking the foothills as well as the meadows and valley. All the fun is waiting for you - Located just minutes from Temeculas wine county and Ladies - lots of Shopping! or how about a Round of Golf at your favorite courses just minutes down the road. Guys! Grab the poles and tackle box - 15 minutes to Diamond Lake.
You don't need to load up the Bikes or Horses - just get on and ride! Your surrounded my miles and miles of trails. The evenings are spectacular, you'll see every star in the sky. Start coming home and RELAX. Give me a call and lets take a look:
For more information on this property and surrounding neighborhoods visit www.theortiz-tomlinsonteam.com today!
- Lot: 1.09 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1993
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 1998 for $101,500
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 3 spaces, 748 sqft
- RV Parking
- Sports Court
- Sprinkler System
- View: Mountain, Territorial
- Wet Bar
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco, Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,380 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 569230026
- Zillow Home ID: 18049428
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 42160 Chenopod Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92544, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 168.7% greater than in Hemet, and 56.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92544 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hemet.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92544 home values.
- Studio, -- baths
93,760 sqft, -- sqft lot, built in --
- Studio, -- baths
- 42120 Chenopod Dr Hemet, CA$360K322,427
- Chenopod Rd Hemet, CA--------
- 42455 Melton Dr Hemet, CA$314K432,482
- 42125 Chenopod Dr Hemet, CA$260K321,595
- 42405 Melton Dr Hemet, CA$382K42.751,957
- 35560 Ballinger Rd Hemet, CA$226K321,768
- 35725 Chenopod Dr Hemet, CA$427K433,011
- 35640 Ballinger Rd Hemet, CA$405K332,744
Nearby Schools in Hemet
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292