4217 E Jasper Dr, Gilbert, AZ 852963 beds, 3 baths, 1,570 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Offers Community Pools, Spa, Volley Ball courts, children's play grounds and located near freeways and shopping/ dining.
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $170,000
- Price/sqft: $108
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Sprinkler System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco, Wood
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Spanish
- Floor size: 1,570 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Parcel #: 30429775
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 67781350
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4217 E Jasper Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the The Gardens market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 85.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 57.3% greater than in Gilbert, and 355.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent The Gardens home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Gilbert.
Learn more about forecast calculations or The Gardens home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!