4218 N 107th Dr, Phoenix, AZ 850373 beds, 2 baths, 1,320 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $107,000
- Price/sqft: $81
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,320 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 10258482
- Zillow Home ID: 7477809
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4218 N 107th Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 85037, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 54.6% greater than in Phoenix, and 261.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 85037 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 85037 home values.
- 4212 N 107th Dr Phoenix, AZ$116K--21,098
- 4222 N 107th Dr Phoenix, AZ$141K--21,482
- 4213 N 107th Ln Phoenix, AZ$130K321,320
- 4210 N 107th Dr Phoenix, AZ$127K321,320
- 4211 N 107th Ln Phoenix, AZ$115K--21,098
- 4215 N 107th Ln Phoenix, AZ$128K321,320
- 4205 N 107th Ln Phoenix, AZ$126K--21,320
- 4226 N 107th Dr Phoenix, AZ$135K321,320
- 10727 W Glenrosa Ave Phoenix, AZ$138K--21,482
- 4203 N 107th Ln Phoenix, AZ$124K321,320
- 10723 W Glenrosa Ave Phoenix, AZ$120K321,320
- 10723 W Glenrosa Ave # 110 Phoenix, AZ$130K321,320
- 10729 W Glenrosa Ave Phoenix, AZ$130K--21,320
- 10719 W Glenrosa Ave Phoenix, AZ$134K--21,482
- 10731 W Glenrosa Ave Phoenix, AZ$119K321,098
- 10715 W Glenrosa Ave Phoenix, AZ$113K321,098
- 4225 N 107th Dr Phoenix, AZ$145K--21,482
- 10719 W Calle Del Sol Phoenix, AZ$136K--21,482
- 10723 W Calle Del Sol Phoenix, AZ$125K--21,320
- 4217 N 107th Dr Phoenix, AZ$143K--21,482
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!