4219 31st Ave S, Minneapolis, MN 554063 beds, 1 bath, 1,092 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1945
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $165,000
- Price/sqft: $151
- Finished basement, 300 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,092 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 0702823320024
- Zillow Home ID: 1748589
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4219 31st Avenue S
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Ericsson, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 32.2% lower than in Minneapolis, and 40.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Ericsson home values rise more quickly than other regions in Minneapolis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Ericsson home values.
- 4215 31st Ave S Minneapolis, MN$205K311,060
- 4223 31st Ave S Minneapolis, MN$202K21972
- 4211 31st Ave S Minneapolis, MN$244K31.51,526
- 4227 31st Ave S Minneapolis, MN$261K311,368
- 4207 31st Ave S Minneapolis, MN$164K211,036
- 4231 31st Ave S Minneapolis, MN$107K11588
- 4237 31st Ave S Minneapolis, MN$136K21716
- 3111 E 42nd St Minneapolis, MN$125K221,007
- 4239 31st Ave S Minneapolis, MN$214K211,267
- 4220 32nd Ave S Minneapolis, MN$221K42952
- 4224 32nd Ave S Minneapolis, MN$192K311,044
- 4216 32nd Ave S Minneapolis, MN$196K31.51,384
- 4228 32nd Ave S Minneapolis, MN$185K211,192
- 4212 32nd Ave S Minneapolis, MN$131K21.75536
- 4243 31st Ave S Minneapolis, MN$215K52.51,306
- 4232 32nd Ave S Minneapolis, MN$192K211,016
- 4208 32nd Ave S Minneapolis, MN$231K321,800
- 4234 32nd Ave S Minneapolis, MN$171K21.75864
- 4220 31st Ave S Minneapolis, MN$247K31.751,344
- 4214 31st Ave S Minneapolis, MN$166K11.5672
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!