A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,244 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1941
- Views: 3,601 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2015 for $330,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $150
- Finished basement, 1092 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Off street, 240 sqft
- RV Parking
- Security System
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Microwave, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Basement \ Daylight, Basement \ Fully Finished, Bonus room location \ L, Building Condition \ Remodeled, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Bus line nearby \ Y, Den or office \ L, Dining room location \ M, Energy Source(heat) \ Natural Gas, Exterior \ Metal/Vinyl, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Hardwood, Floor Covering \ Laminate, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Form 17 \ Provided, Foundation \ Poured Concrete, Heating/Cooling \ Forced Air, Interior Features \ Dining Room, Interior Features \ French Doors, Interior Features \ Security System, Interior Features \ Walk In Pantry, Kitchen (w/ eating area) location \ M, Lot Details \ Corner Lot, Lot Details \ Paved Street, Lot details \ L, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Fruit Trees, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Garden Space, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Level, Parking Type \ Off Street, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Potential Terms \ FHA, Potential Terms \ VA, Property type \ RESI, Roof \ Composition, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Show map link \ Y, Site Features \ Fenced-Partially, Site Features \ Patio, Site Features \ RV Parking, Status \ P, Style \ 16, Utility room location \ L, Water Source \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Metal, Vinyl
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,198 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1963
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 7475021500
- Zillow Home ID: 49319201
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $277-325K.
Market guideZillow predicts North End home values will rise 7.8% next year, compared to a 7.2% increase for Tacoma as a whole. Among North End homes, this home is valued 5% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 16.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North End, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 39.9% lower than in Tacoma, and 55.2% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help North End home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tacoma.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North End home values.
|4211 N 19th St Tacoma, WA||$250K||4||1||1,356|
|1907 N Mason Ave Tacoma, WA||--||--||--||--|
|1913 N Mason Ave Tacoma, WA||$199K||--||1||988|
|4209 N 19th St Tacoma, WA||$262K||3||1.5||1,470|
|1815 N Mason Ave Tacoma, WA||$151K||1||1||682|
|4216 N 19th St Tacoma, WA||$256K||4||2||1,977|
|4212 N 19th St Tacoma, WA||$161K||2||1||792|
|1920 N Tyler St Tacoma, WA||$296K||5||1||1,728|
|1910 N Tyler St Tacoma, WA||$313K||3||2||2,178|
|4203 N 19th St Tacoma, WA||$261K||3||1.75||1,530|
|2101 N Mason Ave Tacoma, WA||$156K||2||1||768|
|1822 N Tyler St Tacoma, WA||$350K||4||2.25||2,346|
|4219 N 18th St Tacoma, WA||$335K||3||1||2,582|
|4301 N 19th St Tacoma, WA||$179K||2||1||846|
|4215 N 18th St Tacoma, WA||$270K||3||1.5||1,610|
|1920 N Mason Ave Tacoma, WA||--||--||--||--|
|2105 N Mason Ave Tacoma, WA||$245K||3||1||1,340|
|2105 N Mason Ave Tacoma, WA||$237K||3||1||1,340|
|2105 N Mason Ave Tacoma, WA||$240K||3||1||1,340|
|2105 N Mason Ave Tacoma, WA||$240K||3||1||1,340|
Nearby Schools in Tacoma
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.