422 Buena Vista Ave, Redwood City, CA 940612 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,780 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1947
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $989,000
- Price/sqft: $556
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, On street, 2 spaces, 500 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- All brand new appliances... oven, microwave, cooktop, fridge, and dishwasher. Full surround Sound
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,780 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 55
- Parcel #: 069333510
- Zillow Home ID: 15592812
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 422 Buena Vista Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94061 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 4.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 35% lower than in San Mateo, and 80.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 94061 home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Mateo.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94061 home values.
- 430 Buena Vista Ave Redwood City, CA$1.2M422,010
- 1331 W Selby Ln Redwood City, CA$957K211,320
- 1401 W Selby Ln Redwood City, CA$1.19M321,840
- 438 Buena Vista Ave Redwood City, CA$864K31920
- 446 Buena Vista Ave Redwood City, CA$1.22M311,870
- 2 Malory Ct Redwood City, CA$1.19M421,820
- 411 Buena Vista Ave Redwood City, CA$1.61M432,800
- 4 Malory Ct Redwood City, CA$1.52M42.52,740
- 8 Malory Ct Redwood City, CA$1.61M533,145
- 401 Buena Vista Ave Redwood City, CA$1.66M54.52,800
- 1435 W Selby Ln Redwood City, CA$1.39M432,550
- 6 Malory Ct Redwood City, CA$1.62M42.53,140
- 431 Buena Vista Ave Redwood City, CA$1.6M433,110
- 454 Buena Vista Ave Redwood City, CA$827K21910
- 435 Buena Vista Ave Redwood City, CA$956K321,500
- 1305 W Selby Ln Redwood City, CA$1.34M42.52,300
- 1307 W Selby Ln Redwood City, CA$1.59M432,980
- 1330 W Selby Ln Redwood City, CA$913K321,720
- 439 Buena Vista Ave Redwood City, CA$980K321,630
- 1322 W Selby Ln Redwood City, CA$1.37M332,400
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!