422 Dighton Ave, Taunton, MA 027803 beds, 2.01 baths, 1,328 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.7 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $215,000
- Price/sqft: $162
- Unfinished basement
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Third Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub & Shower, BTH1_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded, BTH1_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BTH1_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, BTH1_DSCRP \ Skylight, BTH1_LEVEL \ Third Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, DIN_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, DIN_LEVEL \ Second Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 220 Volts, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Solar Features, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Garden Area, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Go Direct, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Go Direct, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, KIT_LEVEL \ Second Floor, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Gas, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, LIV_LEVEL \ Second Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Cleared, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ Third Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Front to Back Split, STYLE \ Multi-Level, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, WARRANTY \ No
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,328 sqft
- Parcel #: M:104 L:65 U:
- Zillow Home ID: 56011401
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 422 Dighton Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02780, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.1% lower than in Taunton, and 28.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 02780 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Taunton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02780 home values.
- 410 Dighton Ave Taunton, MA$256K31.51,632
- 442 Dighton Ave Taunton, MA$245K31.51,222
- 32 Jeanine Cir Taunton, MA$248K31.51,712
- 25 Jeanine Cir Taunton, MA$244K31.51,724
- 384 Dighton Ave Taunton, MA$228K311,306
- 397 Dighton Ave Taunton, MA$212K321,308
- 407 Dighton Ave Taunton, MA$183K31912
- 417 Dighton Ave Taunton, MA$215K321,028
- 452 Dighton Ave Taunton, MA$247K321,132
- 387 Dighton Ave Taunton, MA$206K311,263
- 447 Dighton Ave Taunton, MA$232K31.51,654
- 41 Jeanine Cir Taunton, MA$278K31.51,423
- 460 Dighton Ave Taunton, MA$216K31.51,223
- 44 Jeanine Cir Taunton, MA$246K31.51,796
- 377 Dighton Ave Taunton, MA$245K311,400
- 497 Dighton Ave Taunton, MA$202K31.51,325
- 93 Silverwood Dr Taunton, MA$297K42.52,468
- 85 Silverwood Dr Taunton, MA$295K32.52,302
- 368 Dighton Ave Taunton, MA$171K31.51,172
- 26 Corey Cir Taunton, MA$218K311,336
Nearby Schools in Taunton
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.