422 Justina St, Hinsdale, IL 605213 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,875 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1973
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $455,000
- Price/sqft: $243
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Cooling System: Central, Granite countertop, Living room, Parking Type: Garage Detached, Stainless steel appliances
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,875 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 18063010150000
- Zillow Home ID: 3892698
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 422 Justina Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60521, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.7% greater than in Hinsdale, and 74.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60521 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hinsdale.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60521 home values.
- 416 Justina St Hinsdale, IL$879K--2.52,291
- 424 Justina St Hinsdale, IL$823K--22,356
- 412 Justina St Hinsdale, IL$574K--21,944
- 428 Justina St Hinsdale, IL$901K--5.53,332
- 539 Ravine Rd Hinsdale, IL$1.79M47.56,700
- 419 Phillippa St Hinsdale, IL$361K--1954
- 421 Phillippa St Hinsdale, IL$521K--1.51,700
- 415 Phillippa St Hinsdale, IL$1.09M54.54,734
- 540 The Ln Hinsdale, IL$381K--21,552
- 544 The Ln Hinsdale, IL$1.05M65.52,645
- 427 Phillippa St Hinsdale, IL$308K--11,311
- 536 The Ln Hinsdale, IL$307K--11,414
- 405 Phillippa St Hinsdale, IL$1.19M--63,149
- 421 Justina St Hinsdale, IL$277K--11,004
- 413 Justina St Hinsdale, IL$761K422,614
- 531 Ravine Rd Hinsdale, IL$310K--1864
- 532 The Ln Hinsdale, IL$652K--2.52,182
- 411 Justina St Hinsdale, IL--31.5786
- 427 Justina St Hinsdale, IL$756K43.52,705
- 437 Justina St Hinsdale, IL$413K--31,075
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.