- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
422 Main St, Winchester, MA 018903 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,827 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,397 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1880
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $725,000
- Price/sqft: $397
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,827 sqft
- Parcel #: M:008 B:0170 L:0
- Zillow Home ID: 56378133
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 422 Main Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01890 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 1.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Winchester, and 89.6% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01890 home values.
- 418-420 Main St Winchester, MA$1.11M835,397
- 408 Main St Winchester, MA$1.03M522,605
- 3 Fairview Ter Winchester, MA$1.22M432,600
- 14 Fairview Ter Winchester, MA$1.1M533,950
- 410 Main St Winchester, MA$733K32.52,072
- 417 Main St Winchester, MA$1.4M433,970
- 433 Main St Winchester, MA$1.14M63.54,016
- 404 Main St Winchester, MA$793K422,522
- 409 Main St Winchester, MA$1.34M62.54,500
- 7 Washington St Winchester, MA$1.28M624,705
- 396 Main St UNIT 396 Winchester, MA$475K211,354
- 403 Main St Winchester, MA$901K432,560
- 394 Main St UNIT 394 Winchester, MA$538K221,692
- 403 Main St Winchester, MA$967K432,600
- 403 Main St Winchester, MA$967K432,419
- 2 Black Horse Ter Winchester, MA$1.71M62.755,664
- 2 Black Horse Ter Winchester, MA$1.3M645,251
- 2 Black Horse Ter Winchester, MA$1.31M64.55,200
- 15 Washington St Winchester, MA$837K52.52,086
- 7 Mount Pleasant St Winchester, MA$831K322,164
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292