422 Paris Ave, Rockford, IL 611072 beds, 1 bath, 2,010 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- 252 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $20
- MLS #: 08684981
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,010 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 1124476018
- Zillow Home ID: 5556033
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 422 Paris Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 61107, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.5% greater than in Rockford, and 271.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 61107 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Rockford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 61107 home values.
- 428 Paris Ave Rockford, IL$75K------
- 418 Paris Ave Rockford, IL$99K------
- 2021 Jackson St Rockford, IL$72K------
- 414 Paris Ave Rockford, IL$140K------
- 410 Paris Ave Rockford, IL$99K------
- 406 Paris Ave Rockford, IL$168K42.5--
- 504 Paris Ave Rockford, IL$81K------
- 2020 Jackson St Rockford, IL$57K------
- 423 N London Ave Rockford, IL$132K------
- 417 N London Ave Rockford, IL$66K211,048
- 431 N London Ave Rockford, IL$108K------
- 413 N London Ave Rockford, IL$78K------
- 402 Paris Ave Rockford, IL$94K------
- 508 Paris Ave Rockford, IL$82K2--1,120
- 409 N London Ave Rockford, IL$105K422,400
- 330 Paris Ave Rockford, IL$122K322,100
- 419 Paris Ave Rockford, IL$76K21--
- 429 Paris Ave Rockford, IL$98K------
- 330 Paris Ave Rockford, IL$79K3--2,100
- 415 Paris Ave Rockford, IL$128K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.