- Lot: 9,151 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1971
- Less than 1 day on Zillow
- Views: 819 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Oct 2007 for $175,000
- Price/sqft: $94
- MLS #: 6579153
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Off street, 0 space
- CurrentFinancing \ Conventional, LisMediaList \ Photo, LocaleListingStatus \ ACTIVE, Ownership \ Fee Simple, ElectricService \ 200-300AmpEl, ExteriorFeatures \ Sidewalks, ExteriorFeatures \ StreetLights, Handicap \ None, PoolType \ NoPool, PropertyCondition \ Average+, Roof \ ShingleRoof, RoomList \ Living Room, RoomList \ Bedroom-Master, RoomList \ Bedroom-Second, RoomList \ Bedroom-Third, SewerSeptic \ Public Sewer, State \ PA, Water \ Public, MainEntrance \ Living Room, RoomList \ Family Rm, CookingFuel \ ElecCooking, FireplaceCount \ NoFireplace, GarageSpaces \ NoGarage, Design \ 1-Story, Roof \ PitchedRoof, StructureList \ Shed, Styles \ Rancher, Heating \ Oil, Heating \ Hot Water, LotDescription \ RearYard, Parking \ Drvwy\Off Str, InteriorSquareFeetSource \ Assessor, LotDescription \ Corner Lot, CurrentFinancing \ VA, InteriorFeatures \ CeilngFan(s), LotDescription \ FrontYard, LotDescription \ SideYard(s), Parking \ Street, Attics \ AccessPanel, HotWater \ S\W Changeover, LisMediaList \ Document, CurrentFinancing \ FHA 203(b)
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,811 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: Shared
- Lot width: 93
- Parcel #: 160022900007
- Zillow Home ID: 9879854
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $128-185K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 19464 home values will decrease 1.5% next year, compared to a 1.7% fall for Pottstown as a whole. Among 19464 homes, this home is 22.7% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 2.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19464, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20% less than in Pottstown, and 117.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 19464 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Pottstown.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19464 home values.
|860 N Franklin St Pottstown, PA||$140K||3||1||1,486|
|880 N Franklin St Pottstown, PA||$208K||5||2.5||2,218|
|870 N Franklin St Pottstown, PA||$145K||3||1.5||1,702|
|880 N Washington St Pottstown, PA||$127K||4||2||1,528|
|886 N Washington St Pottstown, PA||$115K||3||1||1,144|
|874 N Franklin St Pottstown, PA||$149K||3||1.5||1,842|
|892 N Washington St Pottstown, PA||$112K||3||1||1,144|
|909 N Washington St Pottstown, PA||$110K||4||1||1,210|
|876 N Washington St Pottstown, PA||$117K||3||1||1,144|
|868 N Washington St Pottstown, PA||$130K||3||2.5||1,494|
|898 N Washington St Pottstown, PA||$132K||2||1.5||1,684|
|900 N Franklin St Pottstown, PA||$273K||5||1.5||3,372|
|858 N Franklin St Pottstown, PA||$153K||3||1||1,738|
|911 N Washington St Pottstown, PA||$126K||4||1||1,450|
|864 N Washington St Pottstown, PA||$118K||3||1||1,144|
|873 Hale St Pottstown, PA||$109K||3||1||1,008|
|867 Hale St Pottstown, PA||$109K||3||1||1,020|
|879 Hale St Pottstown, PA||$114K||3||2||1,296|
|861 Hale St Pottstown, PA||$114K||3||2||1,092|
|885 Hale St Pottstown, PA||$114K||3||2||1,260|
Nearby Schools in Pottstown
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.