422 Quincy St, Brooklyn, NY 112217 beds, 3 baths, 3,152 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1905
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: May 2012 for $490,500
- Price/sqft: $156
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 4.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 3,152 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1905
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 18
- Parcel #: 018100014
- Zillow Home ID: 30609002
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 422 Quincy Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Bedford Stuyvesant market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 14% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1900% greater than in New York, and 40.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Bedford Stuyvesant home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 11221 home values.
- 424 Quincy St Brooklyn, NY$973K643,152
- 420 Quincy St Brooklyn, NY$1.07M313,000
- 420 Quincy St # 2 Brooklyn, NY--------
- 418 Quincy St Brooklyn, NY$997K532,880
- 426 Quincy St Brooklyn, NY$702K433,252
- 428 Quincy St # 1 Brooklyn, NY--------
- 428 Quincy St Brooklyn, NY$669K332,520
- 416 Quincy St Brooklyn, NY$1.02M----3,000
- 430 Quincy St Brooklyn, NY$1.02M312,433
- 414 Quincy St Brooklyn, NY$994K----3,000
- 569 Gates Ave Brooklyn, NY$835K114,640
- 571 Gates Ave Brooklyn, NY$923K734,256
- 573 Gates Ave Brooklyn, NY$908K315,040
- 567 Gates Ave Brooklyn, NY$823K----4,640
- 430 Quincy St # A Brooklyn, NY$925K632,475
- 565 Gates Ave Brooklyn, NY$868K6--5,040
- 563 Gates Ave Brooklyn, NY$1.08M----4,640
- 432 Quincy St Brooklyn, NY$1.06M212,475
- 409 Quincy St Brooklyn, NY$732K532,900
- 409 Quincy St Brooklyn, NY$783K52.52,900
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.