422 Starlight Pass, San Antonio, TX 782604 beds, 3 baths, 2,681 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 387 sqft
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,681 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 048441550040
- Zillow Home ID: 83979924
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 422 Starlight Pass
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 78260 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 19.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 8.3% greater than in San Antonio Metro, and 35.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 78260 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Antonio Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 78260 home values.
- 426 Starlight Pass San Antonio, TX--Studio----
- 418 Starlight Pass San Antonio, TX$246K432,331
- 415 Sunrise Hl San Antonio, TX$266K322,423
- 430 Starlight Pass San Antonio, TX$292K42.52,554
- 414 Starlight Pass San Antonio, TX$293K43.52,624
- 411 Sunrise Hl San Antonio, TX$277K42.52,763
- 423 Starlight Pass San Antonio, TX$366K32.53,094
- 26122 Starlite Way San Antonio, TX$255K42.52,222
- 910 Slumber Pass San Antonio, TX--------
- 419 Starlight Pass San Antonio, TX$245K322,368
- 419 Sunrise Hl San Antonio, TX$268K422,581
- 410 Starlight Pass San Antonio, TX$270K322,068
- 431 Starlight Pass San Antonio, TX$304K332,803
- 914 Slumber Pass San Antonio, TX$321K43.53,450
- 415 Starlight Pass San Antonio, TX--424,048
- 407 Sunrise Hl San Antonio, TX$286K32.52,865
- 26114 Starlite Way San Antonio, TX$304K42.53,115
- 914 Slumber Pass San Antonio, TX$366K433,368
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!