- Lot: 1,437 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1970
- 94 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,498 all time views
- 4 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $59,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $41
- MLS #: A2065017
- Flooring: Other
- Property Type \ Single Family, Type of Association \ None, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Membership Purch Rqd \ No, Restrictions \ None, Status \ Active-Available, Tax Information \ Tax Reflects No Exemptions, Terms Considered \ Conventional, Type of Property \ Single, Waterfront Property (Y\N) \ No, Board Identifier \ Miami Board of Realtors, Front Exposure \ East, Rooms Description \ Other, Year Built Description \ Resale, Interior Features \ Other, Parking Description \ Other, Pool \ No, Style \ No Pool\No Water, Subdivision Information \ Other Subdiv\Park Info, Sewer Description \ Other, Water Description \ Other, Construction Type \ Other Construction, Cooling Description \ Other, Design Description \ Other, Exterior Features \ Other, Roof Description \ Other Roof, Design \ Attached, Bedroom Description \ Other, Floor Description \ Other, View \ None, Heating Description \ Other, Equipment\Appliances \ Other, Lot Description \ Other, Section \ 8, Terms Considered \ Fha, Municipal Code \ 34, Subdivision Name \ VENETIAN DEVELOPEMENT SUB, Folio Number \ 34-21-08-003-0640
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,436 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Lot depth: 106
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 3421080030640
- Zillow Home ID: 44103337
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 33055 home values will rise 6.2% next year, compared to a 5% increase for Miami Gardens as a whole. Among 33055 homes, this home is 39.3% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 33% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33055, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9% lower than in Miami Gardens, and 198.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 33055 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Miami Gardens.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33055 home values.
|4210 NW 169th Ter Miami Gardens, FL||$149K||3||1||1,104|
|4230 NW 169th Ter Miami Gardens, FL||$150K||3||2||1,087|
|4225 NW 168th Ter Miami Gardens, FL||$179K||3||1||100|
|4215 NW 168th Ter Miami Gardens, FL||$186K||4||2||1,558|
|4215 NW 168th Ter Miami Gardens, FL||$185K||4||2||1,558|
|4215 NW 168th Ter Miami Gardens, FL||$184K||3||2||1,535|
|4235 NW 168th Ter Miami Gardens, FL||$189K||3||2||1,816|
|16850 NW 42nd Ave Miami Gardens, FL||$181K||4||2||1,448|
|4221 NW 169th Ter Miami Gardens, FL||$180K||3||1||1,338|
|4240 NW 169th Ter Miami Gardens, FL||$168K||3||2||1,322|
|16830 NW 42nd Ave Miami Gardens, FL||$180K||--||--||--|
|16830 Le Jeune Rd Miami Gardens, FL||$355K||4||2||1,530|
|16830 NW 42nd Ave Miami Gardens, FL||$184K||4||2||1,530|
|4211 NW 169th Ter Miami Gardens, FL||$176K||3||1||1,281|
|4231 NW 169th Ter Miami Gardens, FL||$186K||3||1||1,499|
|4245 NW 168th Ter Miami Gardens, FL||$161K||3||1||1,250|
|16810 NW 42nd Ave Miami Gardens, FL||$188K||4||2||1,620|
|16810 Le Jeune Rd Miami Gardens, FL||$177K||--||--||--|
|16910 NW 42nd Ave Miami Gardens, FL||$190K||3||1||1,607|
|4241 NW 169th Ter Miami Gardens, FL||$146K||3||1.5||1,204|
Nearby Schools in Miami Gardens
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!