This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1992
- Views: 3,888 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2002 for $164,900
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- LisMediaList \ Photo, LocaleListingStatus \ ACTIVE, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Appliances \ Dishwasher, BasementType \ Full, BedroomSecond1Level \ Upper 1, BedroomThird1Level \ Upper 1, Cooling \ Central A\C, Design \ 2-Story, DiningKitchen \ EatInKitchen, Exterior \ Vinyl Siding, FireplaceCount \ OneFP, Floor \ Wood, Floor \ Fully Carpeted, Floor \ Tile\Brick, Foundation \ ConcreteFoun, GarageSpaces \ 2-CarGarage, GarageType \ Attached, Handicap \ None, Heating \ Gas, Heating \ Forced Air, HotWater \ Natural Gas, Kitchen1Level \ Main, LivingRoomLevel \ Main, MainBedroom \ FullBath-MBR, MainBedroom \ WalkInClstMB, Parking \ 2-CarParking, SwimmingPool \ No, PoolType \ NoPool, PropertyCondition \ Average+, PropertyType \ Residential, Roof \ ShingleRoof, RoomList \ Living Room, RoomList \ Dining Room, RoomList \ Bedroom-Master, RoomList \ Bedroom-Second, RoomList \ Bedroom-Third, RoomList \ Kitchen, RoomList \ Other Room 1, SewerSeptic \ Public Sewer, State \ PA, StoryList \ Main, StoryList \ Upper 1, Water \ Public, FireplaceFeatures \ FamRoomFireP, RoomList \ Family Rm, BedroomMaster1Level \ Upper 1, CookingFuel \ ElecCooking, ExteriorFeatures \ Fencing, PorchDeck \ Deck, Roof \ PitchedRoof, StructureList \ Shed, Type \ Detached, FireplaceFeatures \ BrickFirePl, LotDescription \ RearYard, Parking \ Drvwy\Off Str, InteriorSquareFeetSource \ Assessor, LaundryType \ UpprFlrLndry, LisMediaList \ Virtual Tour, LotDescription \ FrontYard, LotDescription \ SideYard(s), RoomList \ Den\Stdy\Lib, BedroomFourth1Level \ Upper 1, GarageType \ InsideAccess, RoomList \ Bedroom-Fourth, PorchDeck \ Patio, OtherRm1Level \ Basement, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Styles \ Traditional, CommunityFeeIncludes \ Pier\Dock Maint, LisMediaList \ Document, DiningRoomLevel \ Main, FamilyRoomLevel \ Main, WaterFront \ N, BasementType \ Partial Finished, Appliances \ Built In Microwave
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,168 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 66439916922687
- Zillow Home ID: 8903540
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $180-220K.
Market guideZillow predicts 19605 home values will increase 0.3% next year, compared to a 0.1% decrease for Muhlenberg Township as a whole. Among 19605 homes, this home is valued 45.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 3.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19605, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 50.5% lower than in Muhlenberg Township, and 57.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 19605 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Muhlenberg Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19605 home values.
|4216 Stoudts Ferry Bridge Rd Reading, PA||$178K||4||2.5||1,968|
|4224 Stoudts Ferry Bridge Rd Reading, PA||$200K||4||2.5||2,153|
|4212 Stoudts Ferry Bridge Rd Reading, PA||$174K||3||1.5||1,944|
|4208 Stoudts Ferry Bridge Rd Reading, PA||$216K||3||2||2,948|
|4301 Stoudts Ferry Bridge Rd Reading, PA||$182K||3||2.5||1,823|
|801 Tuckerton Rd Reading, PA||$213K||3||4||2,376|
|1421 Fredrick Blvd Reading, PA||$182K||3||2.5||1,823|
|4204 Stoudts Ferry Bridge Rd Reading, PA||$186K||4||3||2,300|
|4303 Stoudts Ferry Bridge Rd Reading, PA||$183K||3||2.5||2,004|
|805 Tuckerton Rd Reading, PA||$210K||3||2.5||2,571|
|1419 Fredrick Blvd Reading, PA||$180K||4||3||1,944|
|805 Allen Ave Reading, PA||$185K||4||2.5||2,294|
|4305 Stoudts Ferry Bridge Rd Reading, PA||$182K||3||3||1,823|
|809 Allen Ave Reading, PA||$195K||4||2.5||2,544|
|801 Allen Ave Reading, PA||$185K||4||2.5||2,294|
|4310 Stoudts Ferry Bridge Rd Reading, PA||$219K||4||2||2,560|
|1417 Fredrick Blvd Reading, PA||$196K||4||2.5||2,175|
|809 Tuckerton Rd Reading, PA||$206K||3||2.5||2,312|
|813 Allen Ave Reading, PA||$175K||3||1.5||1,998|
|1420 Fredrick Blvd Reading, PA||$181K||3||2.5||1,764|
Nearby Schools in Muhlenberg Township
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org