4221 249th Ct SE, Issaquah, WA 980293 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,530 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 4,078 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- 123 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $58
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2004 for $315,000
- Price/sqft: $297
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 400 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,530 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3905100090
- Zillow Home ID: 48905057
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4221 249th Court Se
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98029, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 19% lower than in Issaquah, and 21.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 98029 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Issaquah.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98029 home values.
- 4217 249th Ct SE Issaquah, WA$503K32.251,720
- 4225 249th Ct SE Issaquah, WA$495K32.51,720
- 4213 249th Ct SE Issaquah, WA$437K32.251,530
- 4229 249th Ct SE Issaquah, WA$431K32.51,530
- 4209 249th Ct SE Issaquah, WA$499K42.251,850
- 4233 249th Ct SE Issaquah, WA$501K32.52,005
- 4205 249th Ct SE Issaquah, WA$497K42.51,890
- 4237 249th Ct SE Issaquah, WA$430K32.51,530
- 4224 249th Ct SE Issaquah, WA$494K42.251,770
- 4201 249th Ct SE Issaquah, WA$485K32.251,720
- 4228 249th Ct SE Issaquah, WA$432K32.51,530
- 4241 249th Ct SE Issaquah, WA$496K32.51,850
- 4208 249th Ct SE Issaquah, WA$494K32.751,820
- 4234 249th Ct SE Issaquah, WA$527K32.52,000
- 4220 249th Ct SE Issaquah, WA$496K42.51,830
- 4212 249th Ct SE Issaquah, WA$493K32.51,830
- 4155 248th Ct SE Issaquah, WA$359K32.51,500
- 4259 249th Ave SE Issaquah, WA$284K221,150
- 4216 249th Ct SE Issaquah, WA$486K32.251,720
- 4202 249th Ct SE Issaquah, WA$492K32.51,760
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.