This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1982
- Views: 4,781 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2001 for $51,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Off street, 2 spaces, 275 sqft
- COOLING \ CENTRAL ELECTRIC, DESIGN \ 1 STORY, DINING TYPE \ KITCHEN/DINING COMBO, ENERGY \ CEILING FANS, FLOORS \ TILE, FLOORS \ VINYL, FLOORS \ W/W CARPET, HEATING \ CENTRAL ELECTRIC, LOT LOCATION \ CENTRAL ACCESS, MISC EQUIPMENT \ SMOKE DETECTOR, POOL \ NONE, Property Type \ RES DETACHED, ROOF \ COMPOSITE SHINGLE, Room 1 \ Living Room, Room 2 \ Dining Room, Room 3 \ Kitchen, Room 4 \ Bedrm: Master, Room 5 \ Bedrm: Addtnl, Room 6 \ Bedrm: Addtnl, STYLE \ TRADITIONAL, WATER/SEWER \ PUBLIC SEWER, WATER/SEWER \ PUBLIC WATER, ZONING \ RES SINGLE
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,325 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1982
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 231N291210048000050
- Zillow Home ID: 47892356
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $61-120K.
Market guideZillow predicts 32571 home values will increase 2.8% next year, compared to a 1.9% increase for Milton as a whole. Among 32571 homes, this home is valued 43.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 23.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32571, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 32.2% less than in Milton, and 92.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 32571 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Milton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32571 home values.
|4277 Albany St Pace, FL||$123K||4||2||1,451|
|4231 Albany St Pace, FL||$89K||3||2||975|
|4231 Albany St Pace, FL||$166K||3||2||--|
|4289 Albany St Pace, FL||$167K||3||2||--|
|4211 Albany St Pace, FL||$109K||3||2||1,450|
|4220 Linda St Pace, FL||$211K||7||3||2,936|
|4212 Linda St Pace, FL||$105K||3||2||1,225|
|4241 Albany St Pace, FL||$71K||3||2||1,040|
|4230 Albany St Pace, FL||$91K||4||1||1,526|
|4220 Albany St Pace, FL||$89K||3||1.5||1,300|
|4240 Albany St Pace, FL||$83K||3||2||1,325|
|4038 Diamond St Pace, FL||--||--||--||--|
|4240 Linda St Pace, FL||$75K||3||1||1,296|
|4200 Albany St Pace, FL||$164K||3||2||2,373|
|4251 Albany St Pace, FL||$97K||3||2||1,340|
|4250 Albany St Pace, FL||$69K||2||2||1,160|
|4250 Linda St Pace, FL||$127K||3||2||1,503|
|4041 Diamond St Pace, FL||$47K||2||1||672|
|4221 Linda St Pace, FL||$61K||3||2||1,050|
|4227 Sally St Pace, FL||$76K||3||1.5||1,197|
Nearby Schools in Milton
Data by GreatSchools.org