4221 Demedici Ave, Jacksonville, FL 322104 beds, 2 baths, 1,922 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,839 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1941
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $200,000
- Price/sqft: $104
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 220 sqft
- Wet Bar
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,922 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Lot depth: 112
- Lot width: 65
- Parcel #: 1026630000
- Zillow Home ID: 44500859
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4221 Demedici Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Venetia, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 48.3% less than in Jacksonville, and 56% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Venetia home values rise more quickly than other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Venetia home values.
- 4227 Demedici Ave Jacksonville, FL$179K321,684
- 4308 Galileo Ave Jacksonville, FL$243K321,871
- 4215 Demedici Ave Jacksonville, FL$298K321,996
- 4278 Roma Blvd Jacksonville, FL$252K321,741
- 4314 Galileo Ave Jacksonville, FL$237K321,720
- 4301 Demedici Ave Jacksonville, FL$132K211,082
- 4222 Demedici Ave Jacksonville, FL$167K321,310
- 5341 Diaz Pl Jacksonville, FL$119K321,460
- 4320 Galileo Ave Jacksonville, FL$200K321,376
- 4216 Demedici Ave Jacksonville, FL$127K211,177
- 4311 Demedici Ave Jacksonville, FL$174K311,507
- 4212 Demedici Ave Jacksonville, FL$185K311,343
- 4302 Demedici Ave Jacksonville, FL$134K211,056
- 4326 Galileo Ave Jacksonville, FL$393K432,416
- 4245 Davinci Ave Jacksonville, FL$241K322,110
- 5315 Diaz Pl Jacksonville, FL$109K321,443
- 4204 Demedici Ave Jacksonville, FL$151K322,020
- 4307 Galileo Ave Jacksonville, FL$526K44.53,348
- 4239 Davinci Ave Jacksonville, FL$202K42.52,205
Nearby Schools in Jacksonville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.