4221 Nicollet AveAPT 200, Minneapolis, MN 55409
Sold on 12/12/12: $500
- Bedrooms:1 bed
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Condo:750 sq ft
- Lot:7,636 sqft
- Year Built:1929
- Last Sold:Dec 2012 for $500
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Room TypesDining room, Family room
- Additional FeaturesBedroom,Cooling System: Window Unit(s) A/C,Full Bath,Heating system: Hot Water,Kitchen,Living Room,Parking Type: Assigned,Parking Type: Covered,Parking Type: Open
- Lot Depth127
- Lot Width60
- Parcel #1002824420187
- Room Count4
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Zillow Home ID71813791
- Days on Zillow456
- Exterior MaterialBrick, Stone
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$105,890||$86K – $121K||-$4,641||$141||03/11/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,173/mo||$962 – $1.4K/mo||-$14||$1.56||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts Kingfield home values will rise 2.4% next year, compared to a 0.7% rise for Minneapolis as a whole. Among Kingfield homes, this home is valued 58.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 100% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Kingfield market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 39.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 39.1% lower than in Minneapolis, and 88.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Kingfield home values rise more quickly than other regions in Minneapolis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Kingfield home values.
Neighborhood for 4221 Nicollet Avenue APT 200
Nearby Schools in Minneapolis
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005