- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4222 19th Ave S, Minneapolis, MN 554073 beds, 1 bath, 1,621 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1923
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $243,900
- Price/sqft: $150
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 234 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Sprinkler System
- View: City, Park
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,621 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 137
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 1202824320067
- Zillow Home ID: 1802173
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4222 19th Avenue S
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Standish market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 62.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 32.5% higher than in Minneapolis, and 386.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Standish home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Minneapolis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Standish home values.
- 4218 19th Ave S Minneapolis, MN$213K311,445
- 4226 19th Ave S Minneapolis, MN$92K11540
- 4214 19th Ave S Minneapolis, MN$187K21768
- 4230 19th Ave S Minneapolis, MN$259K321,851
- 4234 19th Ave S Minneapolis, MN$243K411,748
- 4210 19th Ave S Minneapolis, MN$214K211,312
- 4206 19th Ave S Minneapolis, MN$189K21828
- 4240 19th Ave S Minneapolis, MN$177K22.51,032
- 4204 19th Ave S Minneapolis, MN$174K21.5984
- 4223 Longfellow Ave Minneapolis, MN$196K331,578
- 4244 19th Ave S Minneapolis, MN$190K311,218
- 4227 Longfellow Ave Minneapolis, MN$176K321,165
- 4219 Longfellow Ave Minneapolis, MN$247K421,524
- 4231 Longfellow Ave Minneapolis, MN$216K331,420
- 4215 Longfellow Ave Minneapolis, MN$248K411,584
- 4235 Longfellow Ave Minneapolis, MN$176K211,106
- 4211 Longfellow Ave Minneapolis, MN$234K421,496
- 4200 19th Ave S Minneapolis, MN$240K211,000
- 4246 19th Ave S Minneapolis, MN$216K311,386
- 4239 Longfellow Ave Minneapolis, MN$191K21922
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!