- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4222 Lake Ave, Rochester, NY 146123 beds, 3 baths, 2,296 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,858 sqft
- Multiple Occupancy
- Built in 1888
- Last sold: Dec 2006 for $33,000
- Exterior material: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 2,296 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Lot depth: 165
- Lot width: 35
- Parcel #: 26140004778000010660000000
- Zillow Home ID: 30845631
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4222 Lake Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Charlotte market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 7.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 44.4% less than in Rochester, and 77.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Charlotte home values rise more quickly than other regions in Rochester.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Charlotte home values.
- 4226 Lake Ave Rochester, NY$87K421,970
- 4214 Lake Ave Rochester, NY$53K211,189
- 4232 Lake Ave Rochester, NY$100K522,414
- 4202-4204 Lake Ave Rochester, NY$64K422,082
- 26 Petten St Rochester, NY$81K311,394
- 4240 Lake Ave Rochester, NY$87K31.51,776
- 30 Petten St Rochester, NY$83K321,376
- 201 River St Rochester, NY$85K31.51,064
- 4248 Lake Ave Rochester, NY$107K422,312
- 209 River St Rochester, NY$76K311,267
- 193 River St Rochester, NY$83K421,798
- 11 Petten St Rochester, NY$78K31.51,312
- 25 Petten St Rochester, NY$84K311,734
- 187 River St Rochester, NY$98K421,864
- 4252 Lake Ave Rochester, NY$83K311,512
- 219 River St Rochester, NY$87K421,806
- 4231 Lake Ave Rochester, NY$77K421,836
- 169 River St Rochester, NY$71K311,555
- 4245 Lake Ave Rochester, NY$114K432,138
- 4180-4182 Lake Ave Rochester, NY$86K622,304
Nearby Schools in Rochester
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!