4223 Bridge Ave, Cleveland, OH 441132 beds, 1 bath, 1,218 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,663 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $22,900
- Price/sqft: $19
- Parking: 0 space
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Other, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,218 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1956
- Lot depth: 34
- Lot width: 49
- Parcel #: 00334048
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 33330256
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4223 Bridge Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Detroit Shoreway market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 68.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 24.4% lower than in Cleveland, and 191% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Detroit Shoreway home values rise more quickly than other regions in Cleveland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Detroit Shoreway home values.
- 4217 Bridge Ave Cleveland, OH$106K522,363
- 4304 Fulton Ct Cleveland, OH$85K211,286
- 4302 Fulton Ct Cleveland, OH$46K21900
- 4215 Bridge Ave Cleveland, OH--445,280
- 4300 Fulton Ct Cleveland, OH$46K21832
- 4226 Fulton Ct Cleveland, OH$48K21800
- 4213 Bridge Ave Cleveland, OH$45K321,282
- 4224 Fulton Ct Cleveland, OH$48K11800
- 4218 Bridge Ave # 422 Cleveland, OH$96K633,794
- 4224 Bridge Ave Cleveland, OH$196K332,198
- 4216 Bridge Ave Cleveland, OH$71K321,680
- Bridge Ave Cleveland, OH--------
- 4300 Bridge Ave Cleveland, OH$133K221,774
- 4210 Bridge Ave Cleveland, OH$96K212,656
- 4304 Bridge Ave Cleveland, OH$58K211,408
- 4208 Bridge Ave Cleveland, OH$49K------
- 1969 W 44th St Cleveland, OH$70K521,797
- 4308 Bridge Ave Cleveland, OH$88K421,702
- 1973 W 44th St Cleveland, OH$86K832,991
- 1973 W 44th St Cleveland, OH--21950
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.