- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4223 Muriel Ave, Cleveland, OH 441092 beds, 2 baths, 1,656 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 4,181 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1927
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 1996 for $78,865
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 0 space, 400 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,656 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1956
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 35
- Parcel #: 01408040
- Zillow Home ID: 33349731
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4223 Muriel Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Old Brooklyn, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 39.3% less than in Cleveland, and 87.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Old Brooklyn home values rise more quickly than other regions in Cleveland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Old Brooklyn home values.
- 4227 Muriel Ave Cleveland, OH$56K411,568
- 4219 Muriel Ave Cleveland, OH$59K311,356
- 4303 Muriel Ave Cleveland, OH$49K421,566
- 4217 Muriel Ave Cleveland, OH$56K311,207
- 4224 Clybourne Ave Cleveland, OH$50K311,142
- 4220 Clybourne Ave Cleveland, OH$48K321,224
- 4226 Clybourne Ave Cleveland, OH$53K421,476
- 4213 Muriel Ave Cleveland, OH$48K421,462
- 4305 Muriel Ave Cleveland, OH$57K21828
- 4216 Clybourne Ave Cleveland, OH$52K211,193
- 4302 Clybourne Ave Cleveland, OH$66K311,186
- 4309 Muriel Ave Cleveland, OH$55K311,092
- 4209 Muriel Ave Cleveland, OH$50K311,318
- 4212 Clybourne Ave Cleveland, OH$50K211,204
- 4306 Clybourne Ave Cleveland, OH$64K421,776
- 4224 Muriel Ave Cleveland, OH$73K21.51,000
- 4220 Muriel Ave Cleveland, OH$65K311,232
- 4300 Muriel Ave Cleveland, OH$65K411,184
- 4216 Muriel Ave Cleveland, OH$59K11676
- 4210 Clybourne Ave Cleveland, OH$40K421,408
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.