- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4223 Sheffield St, Philadelphia, PA 191361,312 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,475 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $60,000
- Price/sqft: $46
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,312 sqft
- Lot depth: 99
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 651143200
- Zillow Home ID: 10572697
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4223 Sheffield Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Holmesburg-Torresdale market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 26.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 39.7% less than in Philadelphia, and 34.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Holmesburg-Torresdale home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Holmesburg-Torresdale home values.
- 4225 Sheffield St Philadelphia, PA$133K----1,312
- 4221 Sheffield St Philadelphia, PA$142K----1,312
- 4227 Sheffield St Philadelphia, PA$175K----1,312
- 4219 Sheffield St Philadelphia, PA$141K----1,312
- 4229 Sheffield St Philadelphia, PA$175K----1,312
- 4217 Sheffield St Philadelphia, PA$143K321,340
- 4231 Sheffield St Philadelphia, PA$150K----1,312
- 4211 Sheffield St Philadelphia, PA$127K311,224
- 4220 Meridian St Philadelphia, PA$145K----1,280
- 4218 Meridian St Philadelphia, PA$148K311,280
- 4222 Meridian St Philadelphia, PA$133K321,280
- 4216 Meridian St Philadelphia, PA$135K----1,280
- 4224 Meridian St Philadelphia, PA$130K311,280
- 4214 Meridian St Philadelphia, PA$126K3--1,280
- 4226 Meridian St Philadelphia, PA$128K----1,280
- 4209 Sheffield St Philadelphia, PA$130K----1,224
- 7701 Walker St Philadelphia, PA$319K----2,880
- Sheffield St Philadelphia, PA$119K311,224
- 4212 Meridian St Philadelphia, PA$137K311,280
- 4228 Meridian St Philadelphia, PA$175K----1,280
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!