4225 92nd Ave NE, Yarrow Point, WA 980045 beds, 4 baths, 5,350 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.35 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2009
- 131 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2010 for $3,050,000
- Price/sqft: $639
- MLS #: 622066
- Finished basement, 2310 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Slate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 3 spaces, 940 sqft
- Living room
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 5,350 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 9808100150
- Zillow Home ID: 89824572
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4225 92nd Avenue Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 98004 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 22.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 61.4% lower than in Seattle Metro, and 49.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 98004 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98004 home values.
- 4 beds, 2 baths
2,320 sqft, 11,761 sqft lot, built in 1949
- 4 beds, 2 baths
- 4225 92nd Ave NE Yarrow Point, WA$1.45M545,245
- 4233 92nd Ave NE Yarrow Point, WA$1.95M534,030
- 4201 92nd Ave NE Yarrow Point, WA$1.69M32.53,700
- 4224 91st Ave NE Yarrow Point, WA$1.55M323,030
- 9100 NE 42nd St Yarrow Point, WA$3.16M34.255,680
- 4241 92nd Ave NE Yarrow Point, WA$1.72M42.753,740
- 4228 91st Ave NE Yarrow Point, WA$2.02M42.754,390
- 9111 NE 42nd St Yarrow Point, WA$1.81M32.53,380
- 4404 91st Ave NE Yarrow Point, WA$1.4M434,100
- 4226 92nd Ave NE Yarrow Point, WA$2.06M32.253,290
- 4218 92nd Ave NE Yarrow Point, WA$2.83M33.56,220
- 4315 92nd Ave NE Yarrow Point, WA$1.3M332,650
- 4234 92nd Ave NE Yarrow Point, WA$1.37M42.53,260
- 4200 92nd Ave NE Yarrow Point, WA$1.54M31.51,970
- 9072 NE 41st St Yarrow Point, WA$3.15M44.756,890
- 9107 NE 42nd St Yarrow Point, WA$1.77M33.754,000
- 4032 92nd Ave NE Yarrow Point, WA$2.16M645,200
- 4244 92nd Ave NE Yarrow Point, WA$1.15M321,910
- 9060 NE 41st St Yarrow Point, WA$2.01M544,500
- 4419 92nd Ave NE Yarrow Point, WA$1.16M31.751,730
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.