- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4225 Cannon Dr, Norman, OK 730724 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,580 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Wonderful family oriented neighborhood in Roosevelt/NNHS school district. Two neighborhood pools and park within walking distance.
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $285,000
- Price/sqft: $110
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 619 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,580 sqft
- Parcel #: R0144036
- Zillow Home ID: 79756969
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4225 Cannon Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73072 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 4.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 90.9% lower than in Norman, and 98.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 73072 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Norman.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73072 home values.
- 4221 Cannon Dr Norman, OK$290K432,523
- 4217 Cannon Dr Norman, OK$294K33.52,551
- 4412 Warrington Cir Norman, OK$282K32.52,459
- 3913 Warrington Way Norman, OK$405K343,632
- 3909 Warrington Way Norman, OK$300K332,639
- 4408 Warrington Cir Norman, OK$261K322,406
- 4213 Cannon Dr Norman, OK$272K422,391
- 3905 Warrington Way Norman, OK$240K321,931
- 4224 Cannon Dr Norman, OK$257K322,084
- 4228 Cannon Dr Norman, OK$306K432,551
- 4220 Cannon Dr Norman, OK$279K422,385
- 4404 Warrington Cir Norman, OK$339K542,937
- 4216 Cannon Dr Norman, OK$298K432,598
- 4232 Cannon Dr Norman, OK$338K42.52,693
- 4209 Cannon Dr Norman, OK$289K322,600
- 3828 Canonbury Rd Norman, OK$371K32.52,695
- 3824 Canonbury Rd Norman, OK$311K532,509
- 3901 Warrington Way Norman, OK$294K332,470
- 4227 Hackney Wick Rd Norman, OK$554K454,227
- 4231 Hackney Wick Rd Norman, OK--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.