- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4225 Center Place Dr, Harrisburg, NC 280752 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,228 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Built in 2003
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: On street
- Last sold: Oct 2003 for $118,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,228 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Lot depth: 75
- Lot width: 18
- Parcel #: 55078875500000
- Zillow Home ID: 61653576
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4225 Center Place Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 28075 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 38.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 9.2% greater than in Harrisburg, and 23.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 28075 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Harrisburg.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28075 home values.
- 4221 Center Place Dr Harrisburg, NC$120K321,557
- 4229 Center Place Dr Harrisburg, NC$121K32.51,448
- 4241 Town Center Rd # 0 Harrisburg, NC$127K22.5--
- 4215 Center Place Dr Harrisburg, NC$125K22.51,448
- 4224 Center Place Dr Harrisburg, NC$149K32.51,944
- 4220 Center Place Dr Harrisburg, NC$142K331,746
- 3979 Town Center Rd Harrisburg, NC$126K22889
- 4211 Center Place Dr Harrisburg, NC$117K22.51,247
- 6301 Harrisburg Plz Harrisburg, NC$121K22.51,448
- 6305 Harrisburg Plz Harrisburg, NC$110K22.51,228
- 4216 Center Place Dr Harrisburg, NC$144K331,944
- 6309 Harrisburg Plz Harrisburg, NC$119K321,557
- 6225 Harrisburg Plz Harrisburg, NC$156K32.51,820
- 4207 Center Place Dr Harrisburg, NC$117K321,557
- 6313 Harrisburg Plz Harrisburg, NC$112K221,144
- 3956 Town Center Rd Harrisburg, NC$119K321,191
- 3946 Town Center Rd Harrisburg, NC$122K321,174
- 4210 Center Place Dr Harrisburg, NC$149K32.51,944
- 4203 Center Place Dr Harrisburg, NC$115K321,144
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.