- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4225 N 36th St UNIT 29, Phoenix, AZ 850182 beds, 1 bath, 805 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1,154 sqft
- Built in 1965
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 1995 for $33,000
- Flooring: Concrete
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 805 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 17033029
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 7834924
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4225 N 36th Street UNIT 29
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Camelback East, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.9% less than in Phoenix, and 103.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Camelback East home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Camelback East home values.
- 4225 N 36th St UNIT 28 Phoenix, AZ$164K--1805
- 4225 N 36th St UNIT 31 Phoenix, AZ$175K21805
- 4203 N 36th St UNIT 17 Phoenix, AZ$116K--2876
- 4225 N 36th St UNIT 33 Phoenix, AZ$162K--1805
- 4225 N 36th St UNIT 27 Phoenix, AZ$164K--1805
- 4203 N 36th St UNIT 16 Phoenix, AZ$113K22876
- 4225 N 36th St UNIT 30 Phoenix, AZ$158K--1805
- 4225 N 36th St UNIT 32 Phoenix, AZ$159K--1805
- 4225 N 36th St UNIT 26 Phoenix, AZ$166K--1805
- 4225 N 36th St UNIT 34 Phoenix, AZ$159K--1805
- 4203 N 36th St UNIT 18 Phoenix, AZ$148K22876
- 4203 N 36th St UNIT 15 Phoenix, AZ$115K--2876
- 4225 N 36th St UNIT 25 Phoenix, AZ$168K--1805
- 4203 N 36th St UNIT 19 Phoenix, AZ$113K--2876
- 4225 N 36th St UNIT 24 Phoenix, AZ$171K--1805
- 4203 N 36th St UNIT 14 Phoenix, AZ$135K22876
- 4214 N 38th St UNIT C Phoenix, AZ$225K--2.51,547
- 4225 N 36th St UNIT 22 Phoenix, AZ$174K----805
- 4203 N 36th St UNIT 13 Phoenix, AZ$112K----876
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.