4225 Nc 42 Hwy, Raleigh, NC 276033 beds, 3 baths, 2,445 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 4.11 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1970
- 101 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 1994 for $105,000
- Price/sqft: $100
- MLS #: 1950717
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,445 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1981
- Parcel #: 160602793704000
- Zillow Home ID: 6436342
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4225 Nc 42 Highway
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 27603 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 48% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 43.8% higher than in Wake, and 56.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27603 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Wake.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27603 home values.
- 129 Kenwood Meadows Dr Raleigh, NC$160K--21,532
- 201 Kenwood Meadows Dr Raleigh, NC$189K32.52,120
- 4216 Nc 42 Hwy Raleigh, NC$169K--21,426
- 125 Kenwood Meadows Dr Raleigh, NC$200K322,119
- 4208 Nc 42 Hwy Raleigh, NC$140K--11,867
- 4220 Nc Highway 42 Raleigh, NC$98K----840
- 205 Kenwood Meadows Dr Raleigh, NC$194K--2.51,898
- 117 Kenwood Meadows Dr Raleigh, NC$221K--2.52,616
- 7121 Rock Service Station Rd Raleigh, NC$137K--1.51,796
- 124 Kenwood Meadows Dr Raleigh, NC$163K--21,842
- 7032 Ferrell Woods Ln Raleigh, NC$148K--2.51,985
- 209 Kenwood Meadows Dr Raleigh, NC$163K--21,632
- 7108 Thacker Ct Raleigh, NC$231K--3.52,552
- 116 Kenwood Meadows Dr Raleigh, NC$185K321,713
- 7029 Max Ln Raleigh, NC$163K--21,680
- 109 Kenwood Meadows Dr Raleigh, NC$148K--21,352
- 7028 Ferrell Woods Ln Raleigh, NC$156K--21,463
- 108 Kenwood Meadows Dr Raleigh, NC$176K--21,634
- 217 Kenwood Meadows Dr Raleigh, NC$161K--21,720
- 7021 Max Ln Raleigh, NC$187K--21,700
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.