- Lot: 2 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- Views: 2,650 all time views
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $900,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $161
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 1529 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: Mountain
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Range - Gas, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Auction \ No, Construction \ Stone, Construction \ Stucco, Cooling \ Ceiling Fan(s), Cooling \ Central Refriger, Exterior Features \ Deck - Trex, Exterior Features \ Dog Run, Exterior Features \ Driveway-Paver, Exterior Features \ Drought Tolerant Spc, Exterior Features \ Fence - Perimeter, Exterior Features \ Guest House, Exterior Features \ Landscaping-Front, Exterior Features \ Landscaping-Rear, Exterior Features \ Native Species, Exterior Features \ Patio - Open, Exterior Features \ Porch - Covered, Exterior Features \ Screens/Sun Screens, Exterior Features \ Sprinkler/Drip, Exterior Features \ Storm Gutters, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation/Basement \ Bsmt - Crawl, Heating \ Forced - Gas, Heating \ Propane, Heating \ Zoned, HOA Dues Due \ Quarterly, HOA Type \ Homeowners, HOA Y/N \ Yes, Home Warranty \ None, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Interior Features \ Central Vac-Plumbed, Interior Features \ Counters-Granite, Interior Features \ Data Wiring, Interior Features \ Fireplace-Gas, Interior Features \ Formal Dining Area, Interior Features \ Garage Door Opener, Interior Features \ Garden Tub, Interior Features \ Kit/Din Combo, Interior Features \ Live on One Level, Interior Features \ Master On Main, Interior Features \ Raised Ceilings 9+ft, Interior Features \ Security System-Wire, Interior Features \ Smoke Detector(s), Interior Features \ Sound Wired, Interior Features \ Utility Sink, Interior Features \ Walk-In Closet(s), Interior Features \ Wash/Dry Connection, Irrigation Rights \ No, Listing Exclusions \ No, Mfg/Mobile \ No, Other Rooms \ Great Room, Other Rooms \ Hobby/Studio, Other Rooms \ Laundry Room, Other Rooms \ Loft, Other Rooms \ Office, Other Rooms \ Potential Bedroom, Other Rooms \ Storage, Other Rooms \ Study/Den/Library, Pets/Animals \ Domestics, Records Availabile \ None, REO/Short Sale \ Not Applicable, Residential Type \ Site Built Single Family, Road Acc/Maint \ Access-Paved, Road Acc/Maint \ Maint-Private, Roof \ Clay Tile, Roof \ Concrete Tile, RV Garage/Parking \ Yes, RV/Garage/Park \ Heated Garage, RV/Garage/Park \ RV - Garage, Source of Measuremnt \ Appraiser, Split Bedroom Plan \ No, Style \ 1 Story, Subdivision Features \ Club House, Subdivision Features \ Fitness/Exercise Cnt, Subdivision Features \ Game/Hobby Room, Subdivision Features \ Gated Community, Subdivision Features \ Membership Variable, Subdivision Features \ Pool-Outdoor, Subdivision Features \ Tennis, Terms & Conditions \ Cash, Terms & Conditions \ Cash to New Loan, Topo/Location \ Level, Utilities Installed \ 220, Utilities Installed \ Electricity, Utilities Installed \ Individual Meter, Utilities Installed \ Propane, Utilities Installed \ Telephone, Utilities Installed \ Water - Private Co, Utilities Installed \ Water - Private Well, Utilities Installed \ WWT - Private Sewer, Views \ Granite Mountain, Water Heater \ Propane, Window/ Coverings \ Double Pane, Window/ Coverings \ Interior Shutter, Window/ Coverings \ Pleated Shades, Window/ Coverings \ Screens, Window/ Coverings \ Vinyl, Window/ Coverings \ Wood
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stone, Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 5,584 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 10018007
- Zillow Home ID: 87930059
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $770K-1.2M.
Market guideZillow predicts 86305 home values will increase 1.2% next year, compared to a 2.4% increase for Prescott as a whole. Among 86305 homes, this home is valued 352.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 1.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 86305, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 23.2% lower than in Prescott, and 49.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 86305 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Prescott.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 86305 home values.
|4175 W Latham Cir Prescott, AZ||--||Studio||--||--|
|4250 W Latham Cir Prescott, AZ||--||--||--||--|
|4275 W Latham Cir Prescott, AZ||--||--||--||--|
|4200 W Latham Cir Prescott, AZ||$803K||3||3||2,952|
|4300 W Ashmore Cir Prescott, AZ||--||--||--||--|
|4325 W Ashmore Cir Prescott, AZ||--||--||--||--|
|4350 W Ashmore Cir Prescott, AZ||--||--||--||--|
|9960 N American Ranch Rd Prescott, AZ||--||--||--||--|
|9939 N American Ranch Rd Prescott, AZ||--||--||--||--|
|4375 W Ashmore Cir Prescott, AZ||$817K||--||--||3,322|
|9045 N American Ranch Rd Prescott, AZ||--||--||--||--|
|9630 N Equine Prescott, AZ||--||Studio||--||--|
|9630 N Equine Rd Prescott, AZ||--||Studio||--||--|
|9630 N Equine # 189 Prescott, AZ||--||Studio||--||--|
|9680 N Equine Rd Prescott, AZ||--||--||--||--|
|9950 N American Ranch Rd Prescott, AZ||--||Studio||--||--|
|9040 N American Ranch Rd Prescott, AZ||$794K||4||3||3,626|
|9919 N American Ranch Rd Prescott, AZ||--||--||--||--|
|9940 N American Ranch Rd Prescott, AZ||--||--||--||--|
|9060 N American Ranch Rd Prescott, AZ||--||--||--||--|
Nearby Schools in Prescott
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!