4226 Forest Park Rd, Jacksonville, FL 322105 beds, 3 baths, 3,718 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.61 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $370,000
- Price/sqft: $100
- Parking: 308 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,718 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1950
- Lot depth: 190
- Lot width: 135
- Parcel #: 1006260000
- Zillow Home ID: 44498684
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4226 Forest Park Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Ortega market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 28.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 65.5% lower than in Jacksonville, and 3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Ortega home values rise more quickly than other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Ortega home values.
- 4234 Forest Park Rd Jacksonville, FL$258K432,573
- 4436 Ortega Blvd Jacksonville, FL$291K321,654
- 4458 Ortega Blvd Jacksonville, FL$395K432,788
- 4237 Verona Ave Jacksonville, FL$332K321,957
- 4227 Forest Park Rd Jacksonville, FL$548K442,988
- 4253 Verona Ave Jacksonville, FL$216K432,188
- 4242 Forest Park Rd Jacksonville, FL$463K432,369
- 4239 Forest Park Rd Jacksonville, FL$387K332,094
- 4209 Forest Park Rd Jacksonville, FL$265K321,789
- 4261 Verona Ave Jacksonville, FL$137K211,050
- 4422 Ortega Blvd Jacksonville, FL$279K321,902
- 4303 Forest Park Rd Jacksonville, FL$191K321,319
- 4304 Forest Park Rd Jacksonville, FL$341K322,032
- 4238 Fairway Dr Jacksonville, FL$327K432,508
- 4248 Fairway Dr Jacksonville, FL$462K432,614
- 4301 Verona Ave Jacksonville, FL$224K321,475
- 4510 Ortega Blvd Jacksonville, FL$436K442,585
- 4276 Verona Ave Jacksonville, FL$293K542,300
- 4276 Verona Ave Jacksonville, FL$242K342,159
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.