4227 Hill Terrace Dr, Sinking Spring, PA 196084 beds, 5 baths, 3,813 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2.2 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- 67 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 1998 for $269,900
- Price/sqft: $118
- MLS #: 6426682
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile, Other
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Stone, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,813 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 49437608872686
- Zillow Home ID: 8888310
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4227 Hill Terrace Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19608, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 40.7% higher than in Lower Heidelberg Township, and 57.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 19608 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lower Heidelberg Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19608 home values.
- 4229 Hill Terrace Dr Sinking Spring, PA$223K42.52,298
- 33 Colorado Ave Sinking Spring, PA$316K433,046
- 4223 Hill Terrace Dr Sinking Spring, PA$482K65.54,548
- 4231 Hill Terrace Dr Sinking Spring, PA$209K31.51,767
- 31 Colorado Ave Sinking Spring, PA$293K42.53,362
- 34 Colorado Ave Sinking Spring, PA$260K42.52,692
- 4219 Hill Terrace Dr Sinking Spring, PA$198K32.51,800
- 4189 Hill Terrace Dr Sinking Spring, PA$343K634,072
- 4217 Hill Terrace Dr Sinking Spring, PA$208K32.52,079
- 29 Colorado Ave Sinking Spring, PA$287K32.53,186
- 32 Colorado Ave Sinking Spring, PA$310K42.53,386
- 4191 Hill Terrace Dr Sinking Spring, PA$283K42.53,143
- 4187 Hill Terrace Dr Sinking Spring, PA$348K443,277
- 4187 Hill Terrace Dr Sinking Spring, PA$319K43.53,277
- 4403 Bittner Ave Reading, PA$124K21805
- 28 Colorado Ave Sinking Spring, PA$266K42.52,700
- 4226 Hill Terrace Dr Sinking Spring, PA$251K53.52,490
- 4405 Bittner Ave Sinking Spring, PA$124K31920
- 4301 Hill Terrace Dr Sinking Spring, PA$148K21920
- 27 Colorado Ave Sinking Spring, PA$290K42.53,266
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!