4227 Willowisp Dr # 4229, Norman, OK 73072Studio, 2,304 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 8,335 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1977
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2014 for $108,000
- Price/sqft: $47
- Parking: 4 spaces
- Wet Bar
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,304 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: R0050215
- Zillow Home ID: 21745100
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4227 Willowisp Drive # 4229
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 73072, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 27.8% less than in Norman, and 83.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 73072 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Norman.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73072 home values.
- 4221 Willowisp Dr Norman, OK$107K------
- 4231 Willowisp Dr Norman, OK$107K------
- 4227 Willowisp Dr Norman, OK$108K------
- 4231 Willowisp Dr # 4233 Norman, OK$126KStudio--2,304
- 4221 Willowisp Dr # 4223 Norman, OK$122KStudio--2,304
- 4208 Wembleton Cir # 4210 Norman, OK$143K421,880
- 4230 Willowisp Dr Norman, OK$105K------
- 4214 Wembleton Cir Norman, OK$79K21--
- 1303 Skyler Way Norman, OK$122K432,482
- 4202 Wembleton Cir # 4204 Norman, OK$139K421,880
- 315 Willoway Dr # 317 Norman, OK$158K422,304
- 4215 Willowisp Dr # 4217 Norman, OK$158K632,236
- 4220 Willowisp Dr # 4222 Norman, OK$140K421,770
- 4214 Wembleton Cir # 4216 Norman, OK$138K421,852
- 4230 Willowisp Dr # 4232 Norman, OK$142KStudio21,770
- 4209 Willowisp Dr # 4211 Norman, OK$167K642,474
- 4205 Willowisp Dr Norman, OK$107KStudio----
- 4203 Wembleton Cir # 4205 Norman, OK$122K421,880
- 4238 Willowisp Dr # 4240 Norman, OK$135K421,770
- 4203 Willowisp Dr # 4205 Norman, OK$159K632,428
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292