4228 Ivy Hill Rd, Raleigh, NC 276163 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,750 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $160,000
- Price/sqft: $91
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces, 400 sqft
- 2-Car Garage, Breakfast Bar, Carpet, Cul-de-Sac, Eat-In Kitchen, Fenced Backyard, Loft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,750 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Parcel #: 172508896988000
- Zillow Home ID: 60397095
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4228 Ivy Hill Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Northeast Raleigh, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 46.4% higher than in Raleigh, and 14.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Northeast Raleigh home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Raleigh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northeast Raleigh home values.
- 4233 Ivy Hill Rd Raleigh, NC$156K--2.51,588
- 4224 Ivy Hill Rd Raleigh, NC$142K--2.51,500
- 4220 Ivy Hill Rd Raleigh, NC$158K--2.51,785
- 4229 Ivy Hill Rd Raleigh, NC$155K--2.51,610
- 4513 Oakshyre Way Raleigh, NC$221K332,105
- 4225 Ivy Hill Rd Raleigh, NC$131K331,380
- 4221 Ivy Hill Rd Raleigh, NC$139K--31,500
- 4509 Oakshyre Way Raleigh, NC$195K--2.51,691
- 4308 Fawn Glen Dr Raleigh, NC$154K42.51,610
- 4216 Ivy Hill Rd Raleigh, NC$154K--2.51,773
- 4505 Oakshyre Way Raleigh, NC$206K--32,130
- 4217 Ivy Hill Rd Raleigh, NC$148K321,325
- 4312 Fawn Glen Dr Raleigh, NC$171K--2.51,795
- 4212 Ivy Hill Rd Raleigh, NC$141K321,275
- 4501 Oakshyre Way Raleigh, NC$195K--2.51,572
- 4304 Fawn Glen Dr Raleigh, NC$146K--31,500
- 4213 Ivy Hill Rd Raleigh, NC$165K431,787
- 4208 Ivy Hill Rd Raleigh, NC$149K42.51,779
- 4305 Fawn Creek Ct Raleigh, NC$132K32.51,552
- 4316 Fawn Glen Dr Raleigh, NC$163K--21,435
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.