4229 Hartel Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19136
Sold on 11/1/12: $150,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:1.5 baths
- Single Family:1,470 sq ft
- Lot:2,613 sqft
- Year Built:1937
- Last Sold:Nov 2012 for $150,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Zillow Home ID10573128
- Lot Depth99
- Lot Width25
- Parcel #651193400
- School DistrictPhiladelphia
- # Stories2.0
- Unit Count1
- Days on Zillow493
- Exterior MaterialBrick
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$143,514||$133K – $154K||+$224||$97||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,196/mo||$921 – $1.4K/mo||-$7||$0.81||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts Holmesburg-Torresdale home values will rise 1.3% next year, compared to a 2.2% increase for Philadelphia as a whole. Among Holmesburg-Torresdale homes, this home is valued 30.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 14.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Holmesburg-Torresdale market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 34.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 45.3% lower than in Philadelphia, and 34.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Holmesburg-Torresdale home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Holmesburg-Torresdale home values.
Neighborhood for 4229 Hartel Avenue
- 4227 Hartel Ave Philadelphia, PA$145K----1,470
- 4231 Hartel Ave Philadelphia, PA$146K----1,470
- 4225 Hartel Ave Philadelphia, PA$145K----1,470
- 4233 Hartel Ave Philadelphia, PA$148K3--1,470
- 4223 Hartel Ave Philadelphia, PA$147K41.01,616
- 4221 Hartel Ave Philadelphia, PA$130K31.51,470
- 4219 Hartel Ave Philadelphia, PA$144K----1,470
- 4226 Decatur St Philadelphia, PA$148K----1,486
- 4228 Decatur St Philadelphia, PA$145K----1,486
- 4224 Decatur St Philadelphia, PA$150K----1,486
- 4230 Decatur St Philadelphia, PA$154K31.51,486
- 4222 Decatur St Philadelphia, PA$150K----1,486
- 4232 Decatur St Philadelphia, PA$152K----1,486
- 4217 Hartel Ave Philadelphia, PA$147K----1,470
- 4220 Decatur St Philadelphia, PA$146K----1,470
- 4218 Decatur St Philadelphia, PA$149K----1,470
- 7827 Walker St Philadelphia, PA$153K----1,325
- 4215 Hartel Ave Philadelphia, PA$144K31.01,470
- 4232 Hartel Ave Philadelphia, PA$127K----1,226
- 4230 Hartel Ave Philadelphia, PA$138K----1,226
Nearby Schools in Philadelphia
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005