This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $173-207K.
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $16.6K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Tucson is $18,491.
Mid-Range Bathroom Remodel
Estimated value increase: $9.5K
- The average cost for a mid-range bathroom remodel in Tucson is $15,879.
Price / Tax History
This 1,541 square foot, 3 bedroom, 2 bath home is located in a beautiful gated community near Sweetwater Reserve, in the Tucson Mountain Foothills. This home features a bright sky lit kitchen and bathroom, the master bedroom has wood flooring with a Jacuzzi tub in the bathroom. Cool off on hot summer days under one of the ceiling fans throughout the home, or warm up by the gas fireplace in the winter. Entertain your friends and family during barbeques on the brick patio area and catch some shade under the mature trees. The refrigerator, washer and dryer are included. This home can be rented for 12 months or longer.
This home will is available for Occupancy on September 1st. The rental rate is $1,300 per month and the security deposit is $1,400 plus a $150 deposit per approved pet. Pets are subject to owner approval.
Every adult age 18 and over must complete an application. The application fee is $55 per adult. The application process includes credit, criminal, previous rental history, employment, and income verifications.
Our minimum rental requirements include the following:
1. The applicants household verifiable gross monthly income must be 3 times the rental rate. If you are concerned about insufficient income, you may be able to address this concern by adding a co-signor or offering additional security deposit. Contact us for details.
2. All our homes are offered as non-smoking. No smoking is allowed on the premises, inside or outside the home.
3. Reasonable credit. If you are concerned about challenged credit, you may be able to address this concern by adding a co-signor or offering additional security deposit. Contact us for details.
4. We do not accept Section 8.
5. No evictions for the past 3 years. If you have an eviction within this time period, you may be able to address this concern by adding a co-signor or offering additional security deposit. Contact us for details.
6. Absolutely no felonies for the past 10 years. Other criminal activity may be grounds for denial.
7. All pets are subject to approval.
Blue Fox Properties is an Equal Opportunity Housing provider. We are also licensed REALTORS.
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- All time views: 1,448
- Last sold: Jul 2006 for $266,500
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Carport, 2 spaces
- Full Bath
- Parking Type: Garage
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,541 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 103123000
- Pets: Cats, small dogs
- Zillow Home ID: 8429829
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 85745 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 60.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 269.2% greater than in Pima, and 558.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 85745 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pima.
|4237 W Mine Shaft Way Tucson, AZ||$231K||4||2||2,016|
|4244 W Calva Draw Pl Tucson, AZ||$182K||2||1||1,463|
|3614 N Raven Wash Dr Tucson, AZ||$249K||3||2||2,016|
|4252 W Calva Draw Pl Tucson, AZ||$195K||3||2||1,650|
|4245 W Mine Shaft Way Tucson, AZ||$215K||--||2.75||1,803|
|4236 W Calva Draw Pl Tucson, AZ||$251K||3||2.75||1,980|
|4260 W Calva Draw Pl Tucson, AZ||$230K||--||3||1,980|
|4232 W Mine Shaft Way Tucson, AZ||$193K||3||2||1,541|
|3622 N Raven Wash Dr Tucson, AZ||$232K||--||2.75||1,803|
|4224 W Mine Shaft Way Tucson, AZ||$232K||3||2||1,803|
|4253 W Mine Shaft Way Tucson, AZ||$218K||3||2||1,803|
|4240 W Mine Shaft Way Tucson, AZ||$243K||--||2.5||2,036|
|4268 W Calva Draw Pl Tucson, AZ||$194K||3||2||1,650|
|4243 W Calva Draw Pl Tucson, AZ||$289K||3||2||2,904|
|3630 N Raven Wash Dr Tucson, AZ||$248K||3||2||2,016|
|4248 W Mine Shaft Way Tucson, AZ||$245K||--||2.75||2,016|
|4261 W Mine Shaft Way Tucson, AZ||$216K||--||2.75||1,803|
|4276 W Calva Draw Pl Tucson, AZ||$229K||3||2||1,980|
|4221 W Winter Wash Dr Tucson, AZ||$229K||3||2||1,803|
|4213 W Winter Wash Dr Tucson, AZ||$199K||3||2||1,541|
Nearby Schools in Pima
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!