- Built in 1930
- Views: 1,494 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2015 for $452,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $363
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Amenities \ 2 Attach Mstr Baths, Amenities \ Granite Counters, Amenities \ Master Walk-in Closet, Amenities \ Shades/Blinds, Amenities \ W/W Carpeting, Amenities \ Wood Floors, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Oven/Range-Gas, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Washer/Dryer Stacked, Condo Coop Payment Freq \ Monthly, Cooling \ Central A/C, Dining Kitchen \ Gourmet, Dining Kitchen \ Liv-Din Combo, Exterior \ Brick and Siding, Heating \ Forced Air, Ownership \ Condo, Parking \ Assigned, Parking \ Faces Rear, Parking \ Prk Space Cnvys, Parking \ Surface, Property Type \ Residential, Style \ Contemporary, SubSystemLocale \ MRIS_MAIN, SystemLocale \ MRIS, Type \ Garden 1-4 Floors
- Garbage disposal
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 1,244 sqft
- Heating: Other
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: 4547 2022
- Zillow Home ID: 88808236
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $315-455K.
Market guideZillow predicts Kingman Park home values will increase 5.8% next year, compared to a 1.6% rise for Washington as a whole. Among Kingman Park homes, this home is valued 11.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 4.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Kingman Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 191.9% higher than in Washington, and 139% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Kingman Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Kingman Park home values.
Nearby Schools in Washington
Browne Education Campus (assigned)PK-80.7 mi
9-11 & ungraded0.3 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!