423 5th St, Ramona, CA 92065
Sold on 10/20/11: $181,000
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Days on Zillow873
- Last Remodel Year1960
- Neighborhood NameRamona
- Parcel #2813711100
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID16751029
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$300,726||$271K – $334K||-$5,037||$246||03/09/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,777/mo||$1.3K – $2K/mo||+$36||$1.46||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts 92065 home values will rise 6.4% next year, compared to a 6.5% rise for Ramona as a whole. Among 92065 homes, this home is valued 24.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 30.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92065 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 22.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Ramona, and 28.6% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92065 home values.
Neighborhood for 423 5th Street
- 427 5th St Ramona, CA$252K32.01,185
- 501 E St Ramona, CA$218K21.01,056
- 510 D St Ramona, CA$256K31.01,150
- 455 E St Ramona, CA$292K32.01,212
- 524 D St Ramona, CA$273K21.01,408
- 443 E St Ramona, CA$243K22.0989
- 505 5th St Ramona, CA$203K31.0810
- 528 D St APT 2 Ramona, CA--11.0--
- 528 D St APT 4 Ramona, CA--11.0--
- 528 D St APT 3 Ramona, CA--11.0--
- 528 D St Ramona, CA$411K11.02,176
- 520 E St Ramona, CA$353K32.01,640
- 439 E St Ramona, CA$271K32.01,120
- 515 D St Ramona, CA$175K11.0704
- 530 E St Ramona, CA$290K32.01,228
- 536-540 D St Ramona, CA$279K------
- 438 D St Ramona, CA$267K21.01,326
- 509 5th St Ramona, CA$175K21.0796
- 519 D St Ramona, CA$199K21.0832
- 443 D St Ramona, CA$271K31.01,368
Nearby Schools in Ramona
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005