423 E Shore Rd, Kings Point, NY 110245 beds, 5 baths, 5,479 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1.22 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1982
- Cooling: Central
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 672 sqft
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,479 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 01077 01420
- Zillow Home ID: 31063103
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 423 E Shore Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Kings Point, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 500% greater than in Great Neck, and 92.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Kings Point home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Great Neck.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Kings Point home values.
- 419 E Shore Rd Kings Point, NY$2.3M--4.55,302
- 9 Rogers Rd Kings Point, NY$2.23M--43,691
- 2 Heritage Ln Kings Point, NY$2.7M--3.54,290
- 430 E Shore Rd Kings Point, NY$2.68M--44,218
- 11 Rogers Rd Kings Point, NY$2.67M--4.54,135
- 1 Deer Park Rd Kings Point, NY$2.86M--4.55,421
- 417 E Shore Rd Kings Point, NY$1.42M--32,784
- 420 E Shore Rd Great Neck, NY$2.79M--4.55,670
- 1 Waterview Rd Kings Point, NY$3.16M--2.56,436
- 2 Shelter Bay Dr Kings Point, NY$1.82M--44,312
- 135 Hicks Ln Kings Point, NY$1.53M--3.53,377
- 7 Deer Park Rd Kings Point, NY$1.8M--3.52,935
- 412 E Shore Rd Kings Point, NY$3.15M--43,833
- 2 Henhawk Rd Kings Point, NY$1.59M--33,213
- 14 Rogers Rd Kings Point, NY$1.59M--33,200
- 131 Hicks Ln Kings Point, NY$2.27M--3.53,369
- 15 Rogers Rd Kings Point, NY$3.01M--57,081
- 415 E Shore Rd Kings Point, NY$2.53M--3.54,021
- Khazzam Ct Kings Point, NY--------
- 4 Waterview Rd Kings Point, NY$3.03M--5.57,432
Nearby Schools in Great Neck
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292