423 Essex St, Beverly, MA 019154 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,872 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1903
- 550 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard, Radiant
- Last sold: Jun 2009 for $314,000
- Price/sqft: $222
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Off street
- Security System
- Unfinished basement, 4 sqft
- central vacuum system, built in cabinets and shelves
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Shingle, Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,872 sqft
- Heating: Propane butane
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:0071 B:0024 L:
- Zillow Home ID: 59231651
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 423 Essex Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01915, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.9% greater than in Beverly, and 71.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01915 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Beverly.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01915 home values.
- 423 Essex St # R Beverly, MA$389K321,368
- 425 Essex St Beverly, MA$420K422,529
- 421 Essex St Beverly, MA$377K21.51,144
- 42 Thoreau Cir Beverly, MA$422K321,836
- 417 Essex St Beverly, MA$379K221,858
- 426 Essex St Beverly, MA$309K211,134
- 3 Miller Rd Beverly, MA$392K31.51,500
- 427 Essex St Beverly, MA$408K31.51,568
- 420 Essex St Beverly, MA$425K321,620
- 5 Miller Rd Beverly, MA$372K312,219
- 421 Essex St # R Beverly, MA$701K43.55,155
- 430 Essex St Beverly, MA$515K322,063
- 432 Essex St Beverly, MA$375K31.51,578
- 415 Essex St Beverly, MA$370K432,160
- 40 Thoreau Cir Beverly, MA$773K434,646
- 414 Essex St Beverly, MA$376K311,568
- 7 Miller Rd Beverly, MA$388K31.51,751
- 434 Essex St Beverly, MA$551K321,920
- 436 Essex St Beverly, MA$314K411,222
- 413 Essex St Beverly, MA$386K42.51,632
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!