- Lot: 3,998 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1964
- Views: 1,637 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $549,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $413
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 300 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Release Clause Present, Additional Listing Info \ Short Sale/ Subject to Lender, Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Area, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Vinyl/Linoleum, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Gas, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Tar and Gravel, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Subclass \ Single Family Home, Water \ Public
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,330 sqft
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 009552460
- Zillow Home ID: 15477678
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $576-680K.
Market guideZillow predicts 94044 home values will increase 4.5% next year, compared to a 4.5% increase for Pacifica as a whole. Among 94044 homes, this home is valued 10.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 21.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94044, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Pacifica, and 83.8% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94044 home values.
|419 Firecrest Ave Pacifica, CA||$640K||3||2||1,330|
|427 Firecrest Ave Pacifica, CA||$643K||3||2||1,330|
|415 Firecrest Ave Pacifica, CA||$649K||3||2||1,330|
|431 Firecrest Ave Pacifica, CA||$640K||3||2||1,330|
|418 Andover Dr Pacifica, CA||$640K||3||1||1,130|
|422 Andover Dr Pacifica, CA||$654K||3||1||1,130|
|411 Firecrest Ave Pacifica, CA||$655K||3||2||1,330|
|435 Firecrest Ave Pacifica, CA||$645K||3||1||1,120|
|414 Andover Dr Pacifica, CA||$643K||3||1||1,130|
|426 Andover Dr Pacifica, CA||$639K||3||1||1,130|
|410 Andover Dr Pacifica, CA||$649K||3||1||1,130|
|430 Andover Dr Pacifica, CA||$640K||3||1||1,130|
|439 Firecrest Ave Pacifica, CA||$637K||3||1||1,120|
|407 Firecrest Ave Pacifica, CA||$691K||3||2||1,340|
|406 Andover Dr Pacifica, CA||$651K||3||1||1,130|
|434 Andover Dr Pacifica, CA||$641K||3||1||1,130|
|596 Waverly Pl Pacifica, CA||$674K||3||2||1,310|
|424 Firecrest Ave Pacifica, CA||$776K||4||2.5||1,610|
|420 Firecrest Ave Pacifica, CA||$777K||4||2.5||1,610|
|595 Waverly Pl Pacifica, CA||$688K||3||2||1,310|
Nearby Schools in Pacifica
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!